𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕵𝖎𝖒𝖎𝖓 • 𝕸𝖆𝖏𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖞

What will be in this story:
• (Y/N) - your name
•(Y/S/C) - your skin color
•(Y/E/C) - your eye color
•(Y/F/C) - your favorite candy like your skin
•It's Medieval but in modern time so they have cars, cell phones and regular clothes
•Mature scenes
•Mature Language

∞༺♥༻✧

╭       ─┉─ • ─┉─       ╮
•(Y/N)'s P.O.V•
╰      ─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─    ╯

  "Queen (Y/N)!! Your chariot awaits!"

  Another day of going to another kingdom to look for a king for myself. Everyday since my father has passed away, I have to go out to different kingdoms to look for a prince. I get so tired of this. None of these princes are my type.

  "I'm coming!" I said as I brushed the last of my hair, put my hairbrush down and walked downstairs.

  I looked at all the servants and the maids as they were rushing around getting everything prepared and ready for when I come back.

  "There you are! We need to hurry to get you to your meeting with the prince!" I looked at my maid and walked to her with my hands on my lap.

  "I'm fine. Everything will go well."

  {Or at least i hope...} I said to myself in my head then got into the chariot.

  It was boring in the chariot. Everyone was silent, no one talked and I looked out the window with lazy eyes. I wish something exciting would happen sometimes. It's always pain in the castle. The same thing every day. Get up, get ready, meet a prince, get yelled at because I don't like the prince, get ready for bed and go to sleep.

  "Here we are Queen (Y/N)! Ready to meet the prince?" One of my maids asked me. I looked over the maid, nodded and sighed.

  "I guess...let's go see this prince." I said as I grabbed my dress and walked out of the chariot as a few guards followed and some of my maid.

  I will say this. When I got out of the chariot, I was surprised to see the castle.

  It was big and beautiful

  It was big and beautiful. There was also pink flower bushes surrounding the castle as the sun started to rise showing the perfect background.

  "Wow! This castle is very beautiful isn't it Queen (YN)?" Asked one of my maids which I nodded.

  "Yes it is." I said and went into the castle. The inside was amazing also.