Jeon Jungkook • Say my name

Okay, so, this is a oneshot for birthday9. She/He requested this a long time ago, but because of problems at home, I couldn't write it as fast as I wanted too, so I'm very sorry. There was another way that I wanted to write this one-shot but that'll just have to wait.

Anyway, enjoy the story!!

What will be in the story:
•(Y/N) - your name
•(Y/S/C) - your skin color
•(Y/E/C) - your eye color
•hard bondage
•talking of toys
•Bottom Jungkook
•Mature scenes
•Mature Language

~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what did my baby do?"

SMACK

"I-I missed another g-girl-Ah!!"

SMACK

You might be wondering what's happening right now. And I can gladly tell you.

This little bunny brat things just because I was at work for a week in Daegu, he could go out and find himself a fuck mate until i came back.

Well, bad news for him because when I came home, I saw him sitting on the couch making out with some random girl.

Heh. It's funny though...

I loved seeing the girl's shocked face after I shot her right in the head...

Eh. It doesn't matter to me now. All that matters now is teaching Jungkook a lesson.

"Are you going to kiss anymore girls while I'm gone?" I asked as I kept smacking him with my favorite belt. It's a leather belt that has a few holes on to make sure the wind went clearly though it. Jungkook doesn't have a problem with the belt. I'm surprised that he said he liked to have those hole marks onto his skin.

He nodded a little while his head was buried into the pillow. I just love seeing him like this. Acting submissive. Like a little bitch that he is. As up on the air snd all of it is just for me.

"N-Nu I won't!" He muffled yelled as I kept spanking. I raised an eyebrow.

"I won't who?" I asked and spanked him again.

SMACK

"I-I won't-"
SMACK

"I-I-"
SMACK

Hm. I'm getting a little impatient since he won't say my name, which is Mommy.

"Since you don't wanna say my name, I guess I'll have to get you to say my name." He turned his head around fast hearing me as his eyes widened and watched me wondering what I was gonna do.

I smirked as I grabbed a gag, blindfold and a cock blocker just so he could get so worked up, he'll say my name just so I can let him come.

"I bet you're gonna say my name this time huh?" Before he could say anything, I made him lay on the bench that's at the end of the bed and smirked. I grabbed the gag from beside me then slammed it into his mouth as he gagged a little but took it like a good bitch should.

"That's my good boy~" Next, I grabbed the blindfold and looked at Jungkook as his eyes widened seeing the blindfold. It's probably his least favorite kink since he can't see what I'm doing.

"Be a good boy and make sure you keep this on, okay?" He nodded a tiny bit and shifted when I placed the blindfold on him. I started to unbuckle his belt as I licked my lips, pulled down his boxers then stared at his long, thick, wet, cock being right in front of me. Jungkook started to breathe a little heavy since he really wanted to be touched.