𝐾𝑖𝑚 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑘𝐽𝑖𝑛 • 𝐷𝑜𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟

What will be in this story:
• (Y/N) - your name
•(Y/S/C) - your skin color
•(Y/E/C) - your eye color
•Mature scenes
•Mature Language

∞༺♥༻✧

╭       ─┉─ • ─┉─       ╮
•Jin's P.O.V•
╰      ─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─    ╯

  Today, I wasn't feeling so pretty... I was at a fan meet today but there was a fan that didn't give me a high five..but she gave everyone else a high five...

  Maybe it's because some of my makeup came off today...? Did my hair flick all over the place...? So many questions were filled in my head. I tried not to think about it but it was really hard not to think about it...

  My band mates tried to cheer me up about the situation. It helped a little but not for long because I went back to being a depressed...

  I was watching the tv when I saw a commercial about plastic surgery. I watched it with so much interest then my eyes widened seeing who was presenting the commercial.

  It's my old college friend (Y/N)!
She's a doctor!

  I remember her telling me that she wanted to be a doctor to help people in need & I supported her all the way. But one day, she had to leave South Korea because of her parents. They made her go to the college where she was born. All the way in America..I was so sad when she left. But now that I know she's back in Korea, maybe I can go see her and she could hook me up with a half price of plastic surgery maybe.

  So, I got up, grabbed everything I needed from my dorm like my bag, my phone, some skin care items and many more items and started walking about the door.

╔══•●•══╗
Few minutes
later
╚══•●•══╝

  Finally! I'm here.
The hospital she made is so beautiful!

  Just looking at it made me excited! So I hurried out of my car and walked to the door, opened it and my eyes widened

So I hurried out of my car
and walked to the door,
opened it and my eyes widened.
It was even more beautiful in the inside!