Namjoon • Good boy

What will be in this story:
•Little space
• BDSM Items
•Sensitive topics
•Mature content
•Cuteness overload 🥰

Also,
this oneshot will be long..

୨:୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨:୧
✧                                                      ✧

What was happening right now?

Well, fussing to be exact..

And it's between (Y/N) and Namjoon, which is surprising since Namjoon is always a good boy, so when they fight, it surprises her and the rest of the boys

"Joonie no, I'm not letting you play right now. You need rest for your fan meet in two days!"

"Nu! I don't wan' to sweep!
I wanna wanna pway myusic!"

"Well you need to take your nap,
or else you'll be tired."

And that's what they were doing for the last 20 minutes until Namjoon had enough. He walked out of the front room in the giant house or whatever you want to call it, walked to the elevator, pressed a button, went his room and slammed the door shut.

(Y/N) followed going up the stairs,
which to be honest, wasn't that bad.

  "Kim Namjoon you better open this door right now young man!"

  "Nu!!"

That was stage breaking point.

No? You're going to say no to me?! Especially while I'm (Y/S/C)?!

That's it.

She walked to her room to grab her belt passing the other members in the hallway who were silent.

Since they are a group, they all live together so when they hears fussing, they all went to find out what happened between the two.

She went to her room, grabbed her belt from out the closet, got the other key for Namjoon's room since the others gave her an extra key and walked back to his room.

   "Ooo~ Namjoon Hyung is getting a spankin-"

"BE QUET JUNGKOOK!!"

(Y/N) went back to Namjoon's room, unlocked the door with the key and was about to go is die but stopped hearing small sniffles and quiet sobs.

"W-Why doesn't Mommy understand that I want to play...I just really like to play with my studies and dwraw...*sniffs* But I guess Mommy doesn't wnat me to have fun no mowre..." he said through his sniffled and hugged himself as if he was preparing himself for something.

"A-At least I still can go to the fan meet which is good...but I'm probably going to get spankies now aren't I since I wasn't being such a good boy back in the front room..." And he started to sob again, which made (Y/N) heart crack.

How could she make her little Joonie Boonie cry...

She felt..
terrible...