Min Yoongi • Secret Lover

YOONGAY_LOVER, This is is the one shot you requested! I made sure to make this one really good for you!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

YOONGAY_LOVER, This is is the one shot you requested! I made sure to make this one really good for you!

Enjoy!

What will be in the story:
•(Y/N) - your name
•hard bondage
•Virgin! Yoongi
•Bottom Yoongi
•Mature scenes
•Mature Language.  

Everyone knows about the stereotypes right? Ya know, the nerds, jocks, preps and the ones mixed up.

Well, for me, I'm the first mixed of all three in Seoul High. And because of that, I'm very popular here and everyone respects me.

I get first in line at lunch, if I wanted something that the school had, they'll give it to me, some people will willingly give me money if I ask and if i I didn't do my work I would make a nerd would do them.

But there was one nerd who would never do my work.

And his name is Min Yoongi.

Min Yoongi is different from all the nerds. Everyone knows nerds are mostly bottoms, so he always stutters and acts shy. He has glasses and books in his hands and is always kind.

God...

I walked into my classroom. The first one of the day with my hands in my pocket and hair over my eyes in a sexy pink way.

  "Ay (Y/N)! Over here!" Said Jackson.

(Yes Jackson...)

I smirked seeing my friend and walked over to him doing the handshake with him.

  "What's up man?" I asked and sat down. He shrugged his shoulders and put his head on his hand.

  "Nothing much. Same old, same old." I nodded a little and started talking to him. Everything has been so boring around here. And that's not normal. There's always some rumors, scandals, someone giving someone a blowjob in the bathroom or even more stuff around here, so when there's nothing going on, it just feels weird.

  "There goes that nerd.." I turned around hearing him and smirked seeing my favorite nerd. I quickly stepped down the stairs from the top of the seats and walked to his.

He was putting his books in his backpack and getting his pencils to sharpen and make sure they were good and sharp but yelped when my hands slammed against his desk.

  "Hey there nerd! Whatcha doing huh?" I asked. He looked up at me with those round glasses then pushed them up as his face turned red.

  "I-I uh...I-I'm just sharpening my p-pencils...N-Nothing s-special..." He said. I looked down at the three pencils on his desk then smirked and swiped them up on my hand.

  "Let me see them for a bit Yoongi." His eyes widened seieng me grab his pencils but kept his mouth shut knowing what's good for him. I started to examine them.

Sub BTS x Reader ~Smuts and Fluffs~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें