Reaction • Wanting a punishment

Jin:

Me and Jin were at the mall searching for clothes and other things while at the mall. Jin was happily looking through the items in the store while smiling and I just walked behind him watching his face get happy every time he found something he liked, but then what he asked next kinda caught me off guard.

"Can we go to the toy store? And not the one with stuffies..." He said while looking at me. I thought about it for a moment and nodded as we walked to the store. We both kinda went our separate ways but we were still in the store together so I would hear if something happened to him

When I got to the counter ready to pay for the items, I was looking for my wallet in my back pocket but couldn't find it.

"Where the hell is that stupid thing?!"
"I know I had it this morning!"
"It couldn't have gone no where!"

"Noona." I turned around hearing Jin and stopped in place seeing him holding my wallet. I glared at him a little as my eyes were showing aggravation.

"Whoops~ Looks like it fell out~"

Yoongi:

Me and Yoongi are different from other couples. We're not like those lovey dovey people that hold hands and kiss each other faces like we're gonna eat them. We are the kind of people who will want to have special toys in our room, make sure everyone knows who's the boss is in the relationship and not scared to either kiss hard and roughly in public and wear a collar.

But there's another thing that makes us different.

We're pornhub stars. Yeah. You heard that right. We're stars on pornhub. I'm the Dom while Yoongi is my baby boy. We always do some kind of exciting sex video. In the bathroom, in our parents house, in a restaurant. You name it. We've done that.

Right now I was looking for Yoongi so we can get some more toys for our new video next week, but my little baby is so needy for my cock, he keeps trying to go to the camera room to record himself. But of course I always stop him.

But then that made me think.

Could he be in the recording room?

Maybe. So I went downstairs and into a room and walked downstairs again to the recording room. Since we know people will be getting curious of our house, we had a hand scanner to be installed. I placed my hand on the scanner, waited for a few seconds then walked down the hallway while the door closed behind me. The walls were red and black like a rich castle.

I walked into the room and leaned against the wall watching what was in front of me.

Yoongi was posting around with his pink thick cock out smiling, holding heart fingers and spinning around a little. When he heard the slight cough, he liked towards the door and smiled while he covered his mouth with his silk robe.