Jungkook • Chop Away At My Heart

Story will include:
...nothing rn...This is only part one...

________________________

"Jungkook sweetheart. Can you come here for a second?"

"Sure Eomma!"

Hi! I'm Kookie! Well, for short. My real name is Jeon Jungkook! I love in a first with my family! It's been great here and I wouldn't change any of it for anything!

I love everyone here! The workers at the doc, the butcher, Ms. Lisa the baker, Ms. Jennie the dancer, and everyone else!

Oh! I can't forget about the most important people in my life!

My Dad Namjoon who is also my teacher, my Eomma Jin, and all 4 of my brothers!

Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and me! It goes down to order to youngest, well kinda...

Eomma had two sets of twins while I was just a single child, and yes, I'm still the youngest...

My brothers are the closest of age since Eomma had those two separate years. So one set of twins was born on heat, and the next ones were born next year before the first set of twins had their first birthday.

(Idk how to make this more simpler guys...)

I don't like being the youngest a lot. I can't do all the fun stuff my brothers can do like go hunting, looking for berries, go finishing and camping.

Dad is trying to teach them to get ready for life since they'll be out of the house soon.

But it's what I am and I can't change it so I'll just have to deal with it!

"What's the matter Eomma?" I asked her seeing he was in the kitchen making some of his famous cornbread, which is my favorite, for today's dinner.

He turned around grabbing the small towel from beside him and wiped off josh andd smiling at me warmly.

"Kookie, I need you to do something for me. Something that I normally ask your brother Yoongi to do."

Wait, I can do something Yoongi does?! Alright! This will be fine Whatevrr he's planning for me to do!

"What d you need me to do?" I asked smiling wider than I have ever before sitting into the chair that was in front of him. Eomma chuckled walked towards me and sat down down putting a hand on my shoulder.

Oh! I forgot to tell you how old me and my brothers are!

Yoongi • 17
Hoseok • 17
Jimin • 17
Taehyung • 17
And me! • 16. Still the youngest..,

"Kookie...You know that yiure the youngest right..?"

"Ofc Eomma..Appa always teases me about it."

"And you know sometimes Yoongi has to do a lot of things because he's the oldest right?"

"...yeeeeees~...?"

"Well, I need you to do something only Yoongi does. Your Appa and I have been talking for a bit and think it's time for you to mature a tab bit faster."

"Really?! I can do things that Yoongi or any of my brothers can?!"

"Yes baby. You can."

This is the best day ever!

I quickly jumped up from my seat coming towards Eomma and hugging her tightly over gleaming with joy of the new things I could possibly do in the future!