𝒥𝓊𝓃ℊ ℋℴ𝓈ℯℴ𝓀 • ℐ'𝓂 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒷ℴ𝓈𝓈

What will be in the story:
•(Y/N) - your name
•(Y/S/C) - your skin color
•(Y/E/C) - your eye color
•Eating out a$$
•Bottom Hoseok
•Mature scenes
•Mature Language

Walking to my boss's office want really a big deal for me. It gives me great excerise since I need to lose weight, I get to watch all those suckers work while I walking. And I get to see my baby.

Jung Hosoek is his name. Everyone call him Mr. Jung, but I call him the same when we're around everyone else. But I just like to call him my baby boy. He likes that nickname anyway. He's such an adorable baby. His smile, laugh, giggles and his clothes. Everything about him was adorable. Right now, I'm bringing our lunch to his office. He wanted a kids meal from McDonald's® but at the same time, he wanted pizza. Especially from Pizza hut®. So, being the good mommy I am, I brought both for him.

Once I got to the door, I knocked on the door lightly as I waited. There was a small doorbell by his door so he can hear and see who it is. It started to ring and there was his voice.

  "Who is it?" He said in a cold tone,, but he didn't know it was me so I'll let him off the hook. He didn't what everyone to know he was a sub and had a Mommy kink or else everyone would be teasing him and trying to get their way with him. But for some reason. He really liked me. So he told me and I happily accepted him for how he was. And now look at where we are.

Together and forever.

  "It's (Y/N) baby boy." Once he heard my voice, I heard him gasp happily.

  "Mommy! Come in!"

He said happily as he pushed a button that made the door unlock

He said happily as he pushed a button that made the door unlock. I chuckled at his cute behavior and walked in carefully holding the bag and the pizza box. When I walked into the office, he was sitting at his chair smiling widely. He's different from other men. He's a little. Or you can say ddlg.

(If I spelled that right.)

His room was decorated in pink but it still looked like an office so no one would suspect it. And I'm surprised they haven't because there's pink everywhere. Mostly, this is what it looks like

 Mostly, this is what it looks like