Jeon Jungkook • Lie

What will be in the story:
•(Y/N) - your name
•(Y/S/C) - your skin color
•(Y/E/C) - your eye color
•Eating out a$$
•Bottom Hoseok
•Mature scenes
•Mature Language

  "Jungkook, are you sure you want to go hunting with us...?" Asked Taehyung.

It was hunting season for the Black Scar pack. Right now, the hunters were just about to go hunting but someone wanted to tag along.

That little pup was Jungkook. He's a white wolf and the alpha's mate. How did they meet? Well, Jungkook was the best of the family. Despite himself being so small and petite, he was almost like an alpha. He could do everything perfectly well. But he isn't an alpha.

He's an omega.

His mother loved him for who he was but his father was different. He wanted him to change into an alpha because of his perfectly good skills. He tried everything. Pills, potions, you name it. But all of them didn't work. His father got very mad when he "accidentally" messed up and he got thrown out of his pride.

His name was Nothing.

(Ay, I'll give ya a shoutout if ya know where that's from.)

He was a stray when he came to Black Scar. Once him and (Y/N) met, he knew that she was the one for him and he was the one for her.

  "Y-Yes, I'm sure..." he told his friend that raised his eyebrow. He wasn't convinced. Why did Jungkook want to go hunting with them all of a sudden. The only reason he doesn't go is because of (Y/N). He stays with her even though he has everything and can do everything like an alpha. Tae sighed a little and looked at him.

  "Fine Kook..." Tae said. Jungkook Ed smiles and thanked his friend while they turned inept their wolf forms and ran off with the ushers wolves. It was also winter so they had to be careful for what would be put and knowing that the food is scarce.

But the real reason why Jungkook wanted to come along was because he was going through something.

It was his heat.

Today was his heat. He knows he should have went to (Y/N) and told her that he was in heat so she could help him but he didn't want to disturb her. She has been working so hard these past few days because it's winter and fall and if she were to take away from her work to care for him, she could miss something very important. So, in conclusion, Jungkook was just going to suck it up.

And it did work for a while, but then it became unbearable and (Y/N) knew...

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

This season has been very stressful for me. Mostly because it's the winter time. The food is low so we have to try our best to get as much food as possible to feed the pack, the elders need more help and Jungkook...well...I need to spend more time with him.

Every time I'm with him, my anxiety and stress goes all the way down. It just makes me feel as if I'm loved with him. I just don't want anything happening to him.

But then I started feeling a little hot.

"What the hell...?" I stared getting even more hotter and took off my tie and shirt. But then, my clit started to get tingly and sensitive so I groaned a little as I started to rub myself through my pants.

Why the hell was I getting so turned on all of a sudden. I started to think about why but then I froze in place realizing why.

Jungkook was in heat..