-ˋˏ✎˚✩Prologue✩˚ˎˊ-

=͟͟͞➳❥ Babygirl

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮
Come be ours Babygirl...
╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

In an alternate universe where the human race is replaced by a hybrid population, the main purpose in every persons life is to find your mate(s) and form a bond together.

Your mate is destined to be yours by fate. They can be any race, species, gender, ect. Each hybrid is born connected to their mate and can feel a part of them at all time no matter the distance between them.

(However, the farther you are from them the duller the feeling is and the closer you are the stronger it is)

Things like strong waves of emotion or the feeling of immense pain are two examples of things that tie you to your mate.

So to speak, even if you haven't met your mate yet you can still feel them at all times especially if they're experiencing any type of strong sensation.

No one hybrid is left without a soul-mate and some even have multiple! Some go through their lives without ever meeting their mate, and others who happen to be more fortunate are able live out their entire lives with theirs.

And to be clear, If you are lucky enough and just so happen to stumble upon your mate, there is no denying the fact that you had.

It starts as a dull warm sensation that ignites in your chest and then slowly spreads through the rest of your body leaving you stuck in a momentary feeling of total euphoria as you and your soulmate stare into one another's eyes.

It's a feeling unlike any other...

While most people decide to get into relationships with their mates, it's no secret that some others reject their soul-mates and choose to stay alone or with someone else.

It's not uncommon for them to do this seeing as there is nothing that requires one to become mates with their designates partner and nothing aside from the bond they share keeping them connected.

But, for those who do decide to get into relationships with their mates things get a tad complicated.

At first, being around your mate is not different than being around any other person. However, after the pair or group grow closer and begin to depend on and trust one another more they form something called a soulmates bond.

The bond then permanently ties the soulmates together and enhances everything they felt for each other by at least ten times.

They're able to feel each others emotions much stronger than before and when they are separated for long periods of time they grow hostile towards others and behave unlike themselves.

This is one reason that many people have began refusing their mates. The idea of such a permanent situation startles them and makes them too afraid to commit.

However, this is not the case for a rare pack of seven hybrid men.

Namjoon, a wolf hybrid

Seokjin, a bear hybrid

Yoongi, a black panther hybrid

Hoseok, a deer hybrid

Taehyung, a tiger hybrid

Jimin, a fox hybrid

And Jungkook, a bunny hybrid,

have all been in search of their final mate for three years now. They've felt countless emotions run through their un-identified mate. Most of which could only be described as unbearable heartache and pain. And due to this have been looking high and low for them.

What happens when you, an Arctic fox hybrid, are found by these seven men and informed that you are the final piece of their puzzle?

Do you accept them?

Let's find out...

Credits to :

@starynightae I'm a huge fan of your story Freckles and the whole group relationship thing kinda sparked this idea so thanks so much!