-ˋˏ✎˚✩EIGHT✩˚ˎˊ-

=͟͟͞➳❥ Babygirl

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮
Cute...❞
╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

➳༻❀ Author's POV ❀༺➳

The time is 8:30.

Everyone is now sitting quietly at the dinner table exchanging awkward glances and smiles with one another as Y/n stares down heavily at her plate.

( Here's the seating chart so y'all can get a better idea of what's going on)

| Taehyung | -- | Hoseok |
| Jungkook | -- | Yoongi |
| Jimin | -- | Namjoon |
| Y/n | -- | Seokjin|

"Psst." Jimin quietly calls to Y/n, her eyes snapping up to the fox hybrid's in response. "...you okay?"

His eyes are filled with concern as they search her blue ones, and Y/n can't help but appreciate how much he cares for her despite the two barley knowing each other.

Y/n smiles.

"I'm okay." She nods, watching as Jimin grins softly in relief.

He'd been stressing over how Y/n was doing since he noticed she'd strangely disappeared earlier.

He was going to go look for her, automatically assuming that she was somewhere all alone drowning in her panicked thoughts.

However, before he got the chance to even leave the dining room she was already back, taking her seat quietly at the table and smiling softly with reddened cheeks.

Blushing was something Jimin noticed happened a lot to this particular girl, he could only wonder what had set her off this time...

"Y/n, where did you wander off to e-" Jimin ends up getting cut off by Hoseok's loud laughter at the other end of the table before he can finish asking Y/n his question.

Thus capturing Y/n's, and everyone else attention.

"Yah-Jungkook-why are you all red and smiley!? Bahahaha!"

All eyes fall on Jungkook and the now throughly embarrassed bunny's eyes widen as his blush turns crimson and he punches Hoseok in the arm with a harsh force.

"Shut up." He seethes through his teeth, his eyes glancing up and meeting Y/n's for a moment before immediately looking away in humiliation.

Taehyung seems to catch a glimpse of the two looking at one another and gasps.

"Wait! It happened?!" Taehyung smiles, his finger wagging back and forth between the pair and allowing everyone at the table to know exactly what he spoke of.

Y/n nods and as does Jungkook.

'Guess that answers my question...' Jimin thinks to himself, feeling quite happy for both his soulmates.

"It was an accident though..." Jungkook admits. "I walked in on her in the bathroom..."

"You what!?" Jimin shouts; Jungkook's eyes widening in surprise as he realizes how odd his wording sounded.

"Ah-wait-no!" He holds his hands up in defense, but Y/n ends up joining in on the conversation to save him from any further issues.

She's picked up on how awkward the bunny hybrid tends to get in tense situations...

"I was just splashing some water on my face." Y/n informs the rest of the group. "I was about to leave when he came in. It was nothing bad."

"Oh." Jimin un-tenses and as does Jungkook.

Jin chuckles at this.

"Well I guess that saves Y/n from having to get through one more introductory bond later on."

The eldest looks to Y/n and notices the strange face she makes at his words.

"Actually hyung." Jimin pipes up. "Y/n told me she wanted to get all the rest of the introductory bonds over with tonight."

"Tonight?" Namjoon echoes in surprise, looking to Y/n for clarification.

She nods, her eyes lingering on Namjoon collared shirt rather than his eyes.

"I figured I could just get them all over with while you introduced yourselves, that way I can have normal conversations with you all. I'm not sure why...but it's just a bit odd not being able to look you guys in your eyes when we converse."

Y/n shrugs, her eyes falling back down to her plate; hoping they didn't mind.

"Well, I don't see a issue with it." Jin mumbles, resting his hands on the table as he looks to the others for their input.

They all seem to agree, Hoseok smiling as he adds;

"I wouldn't mind looking at those pretty blue eyes of hers for a while."

with a carefree laugh that makes y/n go red.

The guys all notice this and seem to share the same singular thought.

'...cute...'

...

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°
Authors Note
°.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°

Soooo little authors note here, I've decided to shorten the chapters a bit from here on out. Usually they're somewhere from 2000 to 3000 words each chapter but from now on I'll try to make them around 1000 words.

This is so I can update more frequently for you guys and keep you guys satisfied. I've been working on this chapter all week seeing as with the other half of it it was almost 4000 words even unfinished and un edited.

So, I decide to go ahead and split it into three chapters for you guys. Hopefully it'll also keep you all interested in the book as well! Anyways...Thanks for reading bubs!💕