-ˋˏ✎˚✩ SEVENTEEN ✩˚ˎˊ-

➳❥ Babygirl

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮
Affection...❞
╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

➳༻❀ Author's POV ❀༺➳

Later that night, after everyone had begun getting ready for bed Y/n found herself back in the guest room she'd originally woken up in that faithful day she met her soulmates for the first time.

It seems like just yesterday she was daydreaming of one day meeting the person she would spend the rest of her life with, and now here she is in the house where her not one but seven amazing soulmates all lived together happily.

Y/n couldn't possibly feel any more grateful than she feels right now...

She truly doesn't deserve them.

A soft knock followed by the slight cracking of the guest bedroom door draws Y/n out of her thoughts.

She glances up from the bed sheets she'd previously been spreading across the mattress to see none other than Taehyung poking his head into the room.

"Oh hi!" Y/n smiles, happily greeting the tiger hybrid standing in her doorway.

But, Taehyung isn't smiling...

Quite the opposite actually, the tall slender men before her was in fact pouting.

He seems quite upset.

Y/n's smile has never faded faster.

"What's wrong?" Y/n asks, hurrying to the doorway to pull Taehyung inside the room.

He allows her to do so, his downturned lips never moving as the much shorter girl gently ushers him into the guest room by his arm.

"I-I wanted to talk..." Taehyung admits quietly.

"Talk?" Y/n echos, her eyes overflowing with worry as she watches Tae gently lean back against the door to close it. "About what?"

"Us...?"

Taehyung can't help but feel stupid phrasing it in such a way. After all, there's hardly an us between the two of them...

"Okay, what about us then?" Y/n gulps, the girl's mind quickly filling with panicked scenarios that she thinks might've upset Taehyung at some point today.

What if he doesn't want to be in a relationship with me...?

She can practically feel her stomach churn at the thought.

"Are you angry with me Y/nnie...?" Taehyung finally asks after many long moments of silence have passed.

Y/n blinks in question, all previous worry she'd felt before now melting away in mere seconds as she lets a relived chuckle slip.

Taehyung untenses as well, his shoulders falling slightly as he watches Y/n's lips pull apart into a beautiful smile.

"Of course not, why would I be?" She giggles, feeling much better when she sees a small grin starting to form on Taehyung's lips as well.

The tiger hybrid can't help but let out a breath of relief at this.

"I don't know!" He cries out, back now sliding down the bedroom door as he crumbles to the floor. "Gosh I'm so relieved!"

Y/n laughs, now crouching in front of her mate's much larger form as he sits slumped over on the floor.

"Surely I did something to make you think I was upset with you." Y/n mumbles, beginning to feel guilty before even having heard the reason. "What was it?"