-ˋˏ✎˚✩ NINETEEN ✩˚ˎˊ-

➳❥ Babygirl

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮
Glasses...❞
╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

➳༻❀ Author's POV ❀༺➳

After saying goodbye to the others, Y/n and Jin went on their way to the shopping mall.

They arrived after about a five to ten minute drive filled with nothing but Y/n's excited chatter.

"I've never been on a shopping trip at the mall!!!" She exclaimed at one point. "I just can't wait! I promise to pay you back for everything today!"

Jin just chuckled to himself after hearing this, the man knew good and well he wouldn't accept any money from his mate. However, he let her think he would for her own peace of mind.

Now that they're here, the two of them walk side by side through the crowded shopping center debating on which store to go in first.

"Do you see any you like?" Jin asks, his hand resting on the girls shoulder as she looks all around her.

She says nothing for a while; her eyes narrowed at the signs of every store before she finally begins to chuckle nervously.

"Y-you just pick for me..."

Jin thinks nothing of this and quickly ushers Y/n towards one of the boutiques he'd always found cute.

They go inside, Y/n having an absolute fit over practically everything she saw but never once pickup an item up or asking Jin if she could get it.

Jin figured it was because of the price tags seeing as she always seemed to get a close look at the small pieces of paper attached to each item before shying away from it to look at something else.

He solved this problem in the simplest way he knew how.

"Excuse me miss, you work here correct?" Jin leans over the counter and speaks in a hushed tone to the woman at the cash register.

The lady giggles, obviously finding the bear hybrid before her handsome and quickly shaking her head yes.

"Good." He smiles, not even looking at her as his eyes follow his mate's every movement around the store. "Watch my girlfriend then, ring up everything she so much a glances at and leave nothing off. Got it?"

The woman frowns slightly at Jin's use of the word girlfriend but agrees anyways.

"Thank you." Jin smiles kindly. "There's a fairly large tip in it for you as well. I appreciate your cooperation."

Jin shoots the woman a quick wink before pushing off of the counter and making his way back to Y/n.

『 Time Skip 』

After visiting a couple more stores Y/n had officially grown worn out of shopping.

She and Jin carried about two or three bags each; little did she know their were dozens more waiting for her in the car. Courtesy of the many kind cashiers Jin so easily bribed.

"Y-you really want to go back home already?" Jin asks nervously, knowing very well that the rest of his mates were no where near finished with the surprise yet. "But-we haven't even hit the other half of the mall yet!!"

"I'm feeling nappy is all Jin-ah..." Y/n mumbles a small pout settling on her lips.

She wasn't completely lying, she was a bit tired, however, the main reason she wanted to leave was because she felt Jin had already spent too much money on her.