-ˋˏ✎˚✩ THIRTY TWO ✩˚ˎˊ-

➳❥ Babygirl

A/n - Plz read authors note at the end of the chapter!

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮
Their Alien...
╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

➳༻❀ Author's POV ❀༺➳

Eyes widened in disbelief, Y/n stands hand and hand with Taehyung outside of an arcade.

The side walk is bustling with people going in and out of the doors, all of whom wear similar smiles and make it quiet clear how much fun they either had or are preparing to have.

"Wow, it looks so cool!!" Y/n practically squeals, her tiny hand squeezing Taehyung's tight as she grows visibly excited.

The building is a neon green color, made of brick, topped off with a black roof and a bright blue LED sign that reads :

' Planet Arcadia '

with a beaming bright ufo sat directly above it.

It's one of Taehyung's favorite places on earth, and simply seeing Y/n's reaction to the exterior of the place he unironically calls Heaven on earth only ignites an even larger flame of anticipation within his chest.

Smiling down at his Arctic fox mate, Taehyung wastes no time in pulling her towards the entrance of the building.

"Just wait till you see the inside!" He hums, smiling that boxy grin of his from ear to ear as Y/n happily follows his lead and skips into the arcade behind him.

...

Inside, the floors are carpeted; it's a black carpet with cool star and alien prints patterned into it. The air is warm, but not overbearingly so; it's smells like pizza mixed with a hint of musk which Y/n assumes is from the countless bodies brushing past each other trying to get to and fro.

It's a busy scene, there's lots of people here, and there's a lot going on. Between the noises from the countless arcade games and the sounds of the people playing them, it's almost too much for Y/n to handle.

Ears flattening slightly against her head, Y/n's smile pulls downwards ever so slightly as her eyes dart from person to person.

'So many people...' she swallows hard, her throat growing slightly parched. 'Are arcades always like this?'

Y/n's blue orbs slowly turn against her as every person she causally glances over suddenly seems to be turning their attention over to her.

Their eyes slant, narrow, crease; every imaginable emotion crosses these eyes as they settle judgingly onto Y/n's.

The girls breathing hitches, her eyes widening slightly as she sees two teen boys who seem a few years younger than herself chasing each other.

One seems angry, his arms swinging out at his sides as he reaches and grasps at the air in attempt to catch his friend; a much happier looking young man with amused eyes and arms filled with loads of bright green tickets.

As they get closer it becomes clear that the boy in the front, who so carelessly glances back over his shoulder to see how close his friend was to catching him, is bound to crash into Y/n.