-ˋˏ✎˚✩FOUR✩˚ˎˊ-

=͟͟͞➳❥ Babygirl

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮
Hello again...❞
╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

➳༻❀ Jimin's POV ❀༺➳

Jimin stares hopefully at Y/n and her dumbfounded expression, bracing himself for the rejection he knows is bound to come any moment now.

He'd just finished explaining to her that the six roommates he'd spoken of earlier, also happened to double as his six soulmates...

A complicated situation, but one he loved dearly...

It was no secret that many people disapproved of multiple soulmate partnership.

In fact, a few of the guy's parents don't even speak to them anymore because of their choices to stay with their mates.

It's the sad truth, but the boys are truly happy together and they'll let no one come between them no matter who they are.

And that includes Y/n...

It was already established the first day Jimin brought Y/n here and told his soulmates about what had happened that they wouldn't force her into anything and no matter what would not allow the girl to break them up.

Jin suggested that they should take the introductions very slow so they wouldn't spook her.

Well, that plan quickly went to shit seeing as Taehyung busted into the room and tore down the very short lived curtain that prevented Y/n from wanting to leave...

And now she's just staring at Jimin as if he were the craziest man in the world.

"....there's...six more?" She mumbles in disbelief, her hands reaching up and tangling in her hair as her eyes close tight. "I have seven soulmates...?!"

"W-we don't know for sure!" Jimin quickly jumps in. "Just because your tied to Taehyung and I doesn't mean you're going to be tied to the rest!

It could just be the two of us!"

Jimin knew this wasn't exactly true.

While it was possible that she could only be tied to a few of the guys, he knew very well that each and everyone of his mates felt Y/n's emotions throughout these past couple of years.

There's no denying that she belongs to them all...

The question now was if she'd be willing to give them a chance...

"Y/n..." Jimin mumbles, hesitantly reaching forward and resting a hand on her knee. "Please, I won't force you to do anything, and I won't try to sway your decision.

You can leave and never talk to any of us again if that's what you really want...but...the seven of us are really good guys....I think if you just gave us a chance then maybe-"

"I need a bit of time." Y/n cuts the fox hybrid off, her hands falling to her lap tiredly as she stares at the begging boy sadly. "Do you think I could take a shower? I feel all gross and I think it'd give me enough time to think things over..."

Jimin's eyes soften.

'She's willing to think about it!'

The thought gives him a bit more hope.

"S-sure!" Jimin quickly breaks into a smile, sliding off the bed and running to the bedroom door. "I'll go get you something clean to wear!"

"Oh! That's okay really, I'll just-"