-ˋˏ✎˚✩ TWENTY NINE ✩˚ˎˊ-

➳❥ Babygirl

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮
Time To Come Clean...
╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

➳༻❀ Author's POV ❀༺➳

Later that night after everyone got ready to go off to bed or made plans with one another to hang out in the late hours of the night; Y/n found herself nervously pacing Jimin's room as he watched worriedly from his bed.

"Bubs," He calls for her, patting the empty spot on his bed beside him. "please come sit."

"I can't..." Y/n pouts, shaking her head as she continues to walk around in elongated circles.

"Why can't you?" Jimin asks.

Y/n looks to the fox hybrid as she continues to pace anxiously.

"Because, Jungkook said Yoongi wants me to come to his room now that I'm up...I'm sure he wants to talk about what happened last night and I-I'm just so scared...."

Jimin's heart breaks for Y/n.

"Y/n," he coos, opening his arms for the girl and watching as she hesitantly stops her repetitive movement. "Please come here."

Frowning, Y/n gives in and runs into the red head's arms with a panicked whence.

Jimin immediately envelopes her in the warmth of his embrace and reminds her to breath.

She does, nodding as he tells her the same thing for about the billionth time now.

"He deserves to know bubs." He says quietly, rubbing her lower back in comforting circles. "He helped you through you panic attack last night, and from what you told me he handled it very well. Wouldn't it make you more comfortable knowing that not only me, but Yoongi as well know about your anxiety? That way we can step in and help whenever you need us?"

Y/n hesitates.

She knows he's right, she knows she should tell Yoongi and she knows she's going to have to soon...she also knows that eventually all of her mates will known the truth about her...

"But I'm scared." She breathes out, "I know you don't think less of me because of it...but what if he does?"

Jimin gives Y/n a tiny squeeze before pulling away a bit to meet her gaze.

He looks at her sternly, but a small smile still somehow manages to perk up the corner of his mouth.

"We've all got problems Y/n. Your anxiety is nothing to be ashamed of. It's part of who you are and that just means it's another thing to cherish about you. That's all it is. I promise you."

Y/n considers this for a moment.

With the way he phrased it, Jimin really did make her feel as if sharing this with Yoongi was no big deal. He really made the big issue feel so small...

She wonders how on earth he did that and if perhaps he could do that with all her problems...

"Thank you," she smiles. "Thinking about it like that does makes it feel easier..."