-ˋˏ✎˚✩ TWENTY TWO ✩˚ˎˊ-

➳❥ Babygirl

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮
Spring Cleaning...
╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

➳༻❀ Author's POV ❀༺➳

Another day in the Bangtan household equals another day full of tiring chaos for the residents.

Today, Jin suggested the eight of them clean up around the house a bit seeing as things were starting to become untidy.

Reluctantly, everyone agreed.

Jin and Namjoon decided to clean the living room, Yoongi and Hoseok took the hallway upstairs, Taehyung and Jimin ended up stuck with the bathrooms, at that left Jungkook and Y/n with the responsibility of catching up on laundry.

As everyone cleaned their designated rooms and did their chores for the day, the house was filled with loud chatter and constant bickering.

"YAH-YOU DONT SCRUB THE FLOORS WITH TOILET CLEANER JIMIN-wHat ARe yOu DOinG!!?" Jin had shouted after walking in to check on Jimin and Taehyung's progress in the downstairs bathroom.

More shouts follow that one, something along the lines of :

"WELL WHY THE HELL NOT!?" From Jimin.

And

"ITS PRETTY AND SMELLS NICE WE WANNA USE IT FOR MORE THAN JUST A TOILET!" From his partner in crime.

This makes the pair of hybrids hidden away in the laundry room snicker together.

"They're dumb," Jungkook chuckles, shutting the door and leaning his back against it as he watches an amused grin appear upon Y/n's lips.

Her fluffy white ears wiggle cutely atop her head as she laughs along with him, her small form currently bent over as she shoves the freshly washed clothes into the dryer.

"They're cute." She corrects him quietly.

A strange twist of jealousy pinches at Jungkook's stomach upon hearing this.

It's an odd and unfamiliar feeling that Jungkook hardly ever feels. Normally, his mates all both receive and give the same amount of affection from each member of the soulmateship.

However, lately Jungkook's shyness around the female species has caused him to stray away from engaging in any sort of touchiness with Y/n.

It's not like he doesn't want to be all sweet with Y/n the same way he is with his other mates, it's just he's nervous.

He's been secretly asking Jin and Namjoon questions every chance he's gotten.

He asks simple and frankly adorable things like :

"Hyungs, how come girls smell so flowery?"

Or

"Why does she squeal when she gets happy? Isn't that supposed to be a noise you make when you're in pain?"

The clueless bunny boy had a lot to learn about girls, that was for sure.

He originally planned to wait to get closer to his new mate until after he felt he knew as much about the opposite sex as possible, that way he doesn't mess anything up.