-ˋˏ✎˚✩TWO✩˚ˎˊ-

=͟͟͞➳❥ Babygirl

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮
Together...❞
╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

➳༻❀ Author's POV ❀༺➳

That dream...

The dream of Y/n finally meeting her soulmate.

It's was a dream unlike any other she's ever experienced, she thought.

So vivid...so detailed...

It felt so real!

Almost as real as her splitting headache feels right about know.

Hand weakly lifting from her side, Y/n presses the cool skin of her hand against her forehead and lets out a small grunt of pain.

Everything is sore, every limb, every, muscle, every fiber of her body. It all hurts.

"Oh, she's awake hyung!!" An unfamiliar and seemingly frightened voice suddenly shouts.

"Shhh!" Another voice promptly follows the first, this one hissing a command for silence.

Both voices belonged to men.

Men which Y/n certainly did not know...

Eyes suddenly shooting open, the frightened fox hybrid jerks her aching head in the direction that the voices came from only to seethe in pain and regret her movement directly afterwards.

For a moment she spots two tall men standing beside the bed she laid in, both wearing concerned expressions as they stared down at her.

"Ah!" She groans, closing her eyes once again as her hand returns to its spot on her temples. "Fuck..."

"Oh no!" One of the men whisper-yells, sliding to his knees and hovering directly beside the bed. "Are you alright??"

Slowly lowering her hand Y/n locks eyes with the man beside her.

She tenses up immediately, her fluffy white ears flattening against her head as her bright blue eyes go round in fear.

"Eh-Who are you...?" She whispers fearfully, doing her best to scoot away from the stranger beneath the blankets but not being able to go very far seeing as she ends up hitting a wall and trapping herself between the two.

The boys she's staring at seems familiar...

He has bright green eyes, fox ears a lot like her own only they're orange with white tips, and he has two sharply pointed canines exactly like hers.

She just can't place him...

He's seems to frown at her words, but Y/n can't understand why.

"You don't remember...?" He mumbles, his tone seemingly hurt in a way.

"I'll leave you two alone for a bit..." The second man says.

But Y/n doesn't pay him any attention as he takes his leave.

Instead, Y/n looks the boy over silently, and very slowly. Feature by feature, she takes in the handsome fox's appearance and slowly a small bit of warmth sparks in her chest as a wave of happiness washes over her.

That was the face she saw in her dream. The face which belonged to her soulmate...

"It wasn't a dream...?" She smiles softly, her eyes sparkling in amazement as she takes in the man before her. "I really found you!? I finally found you!!?"