-ˋˏ✎˚✩TEN✩˚ˎˊ-

=͟͟͞➳❥ Babygirl

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮
Home...?❞
╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

➳༻❀ Author's POV ❀༺➳

After a long while of all the boys staring at Y/n in complete silence, Y/n decides she can take no more of the attention and needs to change the subject.

Clearing her throat loudly she pushes her hair out of her face and picks up her fork.

"Whew I'm starving." She chuckles awkwardly, stabbing the metal prongs of her silverware into a piece of meat she was unfamiliar with and promptly shoving it into the mouth afterwards.

In doing so, her eyes immediately widen in surprise as a mouthful of flavor suddenly explodes inside of her inner cheek and resonates on her tongue.

"Holy crap-" Y/n's hand hovers in front of her mouth as she speaks and chews at the same time. "This is so delicious-oh my god!"

The men all chuckle at her cute reaction to a simple pork chop.

"The pork chop?" Jin grins. "Is it that good?"

"PORK CHOP?!" Y/n repeats the mans words in astonishment. "This is what your pork chops taste like!!?"

Sure, Y/n likes pork chops.

They're a tasty, easy to cook, and an affordable meat which she and her middle class family practically lived off of growing up.

But this?

This was no ordinarily cooked pork chop.

Nono.

This tasted like a pork chop cooked by god himself.

A pork chop that was carefully crafted, fried and seasoned by none other than Gordon Ramsey!

A pork chop in which any pig would gladly die to have made!

"HOLY CRAP!!! How did you cook this!?" She cries out in disbelief.

The boys all begin laughing, but Y/n doesn't find it funny.

No, she is very serious about the matter at hand.

And that matter is the fucking pork chop in her mouth.

"JIN I'M SERIOUS!" She whines, quickly looking away from the laughing men to shove two more pieces of the savory meat into her mouth and gobble it down. "ITS LITERAL PERFECTION-ohmygahhhd-BRO COME ON TELL ME!"

At this point the boys are all laughing so hard that they could hardly manage to breathe at all.

"Y/n it's just a pork chop!" Taehyung snorts from his seat, tears welling his his eyes as he laughs loudly.

"ITS GOD'S PORK CHOP OKAY!?!" Y/n declares, her fork now pointing directly at Jin's face as she demands answers. "Now tell me the recipe or-uhm- or else!!!"

"Or else?" Jin giggles, his hand covering his mouth in an attempt to quieten his cackles. "Or else what??!"

"Or else-ILL CRY!"

At this, the laughter stops almost completely and Jin hurries out of his seat and into the kitchen.

Y/n's eyes widen in question as they follow his figure until he's out view. Then they fall on the boy beside her who's looking at her worriedly.

"What-what's happening?" Y/n whispers in confusion. "Why is everyone so serious all of the sudden...?"

Jimin doesn't answer at first, his eyes too busy staring into hers to make sure there were no signs of any forming tears to say much of anything.