-ˋˏ✎˚✩ THIRTY ✩˚ˎˊ-

➳❥ Babygirl

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮
The First, First Date...
╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

➳༻❀ Author's POV ❀༺➳

When Y/n was first informed of the plan the guys made for all of them to take her out on their very own date each day of this week, she honestly couldn't have been more excited!

She's been wanting to get the chance to spend time with each of them individually.

To do things like learn more about them all and share things about herself with them as well...

According to the guys; they'd all worked out a schedule so that each date would be different and lots of fun.

First up is Jungkook's seeing as he was the first to ask her out. She already has a bit of an idea as to what they'd be doing seeing as they'd briefly discussed checking off all the things he wanted to do with his first girlfriend.

However, she doesn't really know what's on said bucket list yet...

She can't wait to find out...

...

Sitting at her vanity desk, Y/n brushes through her long icy white hair gently, extra careful not to accidentally bump one of her ears with the brush as she does so.

As she does this, a soft knock brushes against her bedroom door and immediately she knows who it is.

Smiling, Y/n stands from the cushioned bench with an eager grin and calls out to her date with a cute and chipper :

"Come in Kookie!"

Soon, the bunny hybrid pokes his head into the room wearing a nervous smile and a soft pink tint to his cheeks.

"H-hi..." He awkwardly looks to the floor of Y/n's room before even having the chance to make eye contact with the girl. "I wanted to bring you something before you finished getting ready..."

Smiling, Y/n silently finds her boyfriend's bashfulness endearing and decides to help him feel more comfortable in a subtle way.

"Sure, what is it?" She hums, moving from her place in front of the vanity over to the doorway as she pulls the door open wider to let Jungkook know he's welcome to come inside rather than just stand out in the hall.

Noticing the door being pulled open, Jungkook looks to Y/n in question, immediately growing flustered as he realizes she's going to see what he's wearing.

All earlier confidence his mates had given him when complementing the way he looked melts away and is soon replaced by hundreds of panic-induced self derivative thoughts.

Breath hitching into his throat, Jungkook curses his reflexes for not being quicker the moment Y/n glances down and widens her eyes with no explanation.

A similar pigment rises to Y/n's cheeks as she shyly looks Jungkook over from head to toe.

His hair, while normally a bit messy, is styled in all its fluffy glory to absolute perfection. She'd noticed that when he first peeked into the room. But, what she had sent noticed was his long sleeved button up which suits him so perfectly.