-ˋˏ✎˚✩NINE✩˚ˎˊ-

=͟͟͞➳❥ Babygirl

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮
Love You To Pieces...
╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

༻❀ Author's POV ❀༺➳

"Alright!" Jin smiles excitedly, clasping his hands together in anticipation. "How about we get started before the food gets cold hmm?"

The boys all chime in their agreements, smiling as they do so.

"Who wants to go first?" Jin asks, referring to the introductions.

Suddenly, all of the boys fall silent and avert their gazes to any part of the dining room besides the spot Jin occupied.

It seems their nerves finally caught up to them.

Jin just smiles at this.

'How funny...' he thinks to himself, finding this behavior quite usual for his mates.

"Alright then," he sighs out. "I'll go first. Then we'll work our way around the table counter clockwise."

Everyone agrees, all eyes falling on Jin as he clears his throat and directs his gaze towards Y/n, who also seemed to have lost her nerve.

Y/n can feel the bear hybrids eyes on her and she swallows hard as she realizes it's actually happening.

"I'm Seokjin." He smiles, not feeling the need to rush the girl into looking up at him and simply doing what he loves most.

Talking about himself.

"I'm twenty five, which makes me the oldest here. I'm a bear hybrid, obviously. I'm a great cook and I enjoy taking care of my mates. Oh-and I really like coffee..."

Y/n smiles nervously, looking up and meeting the mans gaze once she thinks he's finished.

All over again, the fiery feeling ignites in Y/n's chest and she's left smiling a grin that mirrors the bear hybrid's who sat across from her.

"It's nice to meet you." He says softly, his eyes sparkling as they stare into
Y/n's crystal blue irises.

"You too..." She bows her head slightly, doing her best to tear her eyes away from Jin as the next man begins to introduce himself.

"I'm Namjoon." He gives a small wave, his words getting caught in his throat for a moment as Y/n locks eyes with him.

However, he blinks a few times and manages to push aside the feeling long enough to introduce himself. "I'm a wolf hybrid. I enjoy reading and spending time watching classic movies...perhaps you'd like to watch one with me sometime...?"

Y/n nods, her eyes twinkling in admiration as she does so.

"I'd love to."

Namjoon smiles brighter at her response.

Now, a softer voice breaks the silence.

"Yoongi." The panther hybrid says shortly. "I like music and astrology...I dunno..."

Y/n eyes fall on the pale man's captivating Yellow orbs and allows herself to grow lost in them within the span of a few seconds as she smiles dopily at the man.

'...he seems shy...'

"I'm Hoseok!" The deer hybrid at the far end of the table smiles broadly with an adorable wave. "I'm a buck. I like the outdoors and I have a passion for dance. Maybe one day I'll take you to my studio!"