Secret boyfirend

Imagine you and Kai just started dating.
(first person pov)

Of course I know that dating Kai would be exhausting. Not because he is boring or something, of course no, it's because whenever you tell someone about him they always say "he's sociopath", "he will never change", "he's dangerous", and that's really annoying. My friends knew that I liked him for a while now but no one knows that we are dating.

Caroline texted me that they are throwing party at Lockwood's place and I'm invited. I told her that I will bring my boyfriend with me and they can also meet him and she was so exited about it, which, I don't think, is really good.

"Kai!", I called his name a few times and he came from downstairs all sleepy.

"Did I wake you up?", I asked and as he sits next to me.

"It's okay, what's going on?", he asked.

"We are going to a party tonight, at Lockwood's.", I said and Kai roll his eyes. 

"Do we have to y/n?", he said and I nod.

"Yes we do.", I said and Kai sigh and he get back to sleeping.

My friends were always so protective of me since I'm human and they are all vampires, witches, hybrids... As much as they are protective they also always want me to be happy so I hope that they will accept Kai's and mine relationship.

Time passed really fast and Kai and I were on our way to party. Tyler greeted us at the door and we get in where all my friends were.

"Hi, Y/N! Where is he!?", Caroline said hugging me and I looked at Kai.

"What is he doing here?", Damon asked and I took his hand and they all looked at me in shook.

"Seriously?", Caroline said and she took a sip from her drink.

"Kai is my boyfriend.", I said and Damon took my hand.

"Excuse us.", he said and we went upstairs.

"Are you serious? Y/N I can't believe you are dating Kai Parker!", he shouted and I roll my eyes.

"Damon, please, you always say you want me to be happy. Please let me be with him he's changed. You know I wouldn't be with him if that's not truth", I said and Damon sigh.

"Fine. But if he hurts you I'm gonna kill him!",he said and I smiled.

"He won't.", I said and we get back downstairs.

All night they were pretending that they accepted it but I know they didn't. I didn't wanna do anything so I just let them think whatever they want, eventually they will get used to it. The most important thing is that I'm happy with him.

A/N
Ik this is short but I don't know what to write so if you have any ideas pleaseee tell me. Have a good day and Marry Christmas!❤️❤️