How does it feel to be Mikaelson?

Imagine you you and Kai are trapped together in room.

Kai liked me and I liked him but we never made it official. On the other side, I am Mikaelson, I had rough past and I am not used to this feeling and neither is Kai. Caroline came up with idea to lock us in room so we could talk and make our relationship official. She was, if we don't count my family, the only one who supported me in this.

Kai and I were sitting on the floor, our back were against the wall and we were talking, about everything.

"How does it feel to be over 1000 years old? To be Mikaelson?", Kai asks me and I sigh.

"Terrible, I killed thousands and thousands of people, turned thousands and thousands of them into vampires, had so many loves but not any of them was epic. The pain is always there, our mother and father did this to us, they tried to protect us but they failed. They made us a monsters. And I never felt free, when you are Mikaelson, your family is the most important thing in your life. I agree, I love them the most but, I want to be free. We made a vow, 'we stick together as one, always and forever', but sometimes Nik makes it to serious", I said and tear fall down my cheek but I quickly wiped it off.

"And how does it fell to be Parker?", I asked him and he let out slight chuckle.

"Terrible, I lost my mind in prison world, I was called abomination every day, I couldn't touch anyone, I was the black sheep. And now, when I really want to change for someone, they don't believe me", he said.

"Well, I believe in you", I said, "I finally found someone who understands me, and trust me, I understand you Kai", I said and he looks at me.

"You do?", he said and I nod. He places his hands on my face and we both lean in and our lips connected into a kiss. He pull away and I look at him with smile on my face.

"Caroline did the right thing", I said and Kai smiled.

"She did", he said.

We just sit there in silence, thinking about everything we talked about earlier, about kiss, us. After about 30 minutes like that I decided to broke silence.

"You know, when I said earlier that I didn't find my epic love?", I asked him.

"I do", he said.

"I think I just found him", I said and Kai smiled.

"I love you y/n", he said.

"I love you too Kai", I said.

"Will you make another vow? Be my girlfriend, till the death", he said and I smiled.

"I would love to", I said and pull him into a kiss.

"So I am stuck with 'always and forever' and 'till the death' ", I said and we both laughed and spend the rest of the night there, together.