Let's say I trust you

Imagine meeting Kai in prison world

Before you died you thought death was your worst fear but you were absolutely wrong, death is nothing, when you are supernatural. You are Bennet witch, you died when the other side was crushing and you happen to be here. You didn't know how long have you been here, or where you are but you were alone. Your worst fear, to be alone.

You finally got into Mystic Falls, you were staying at Salvatore house for a few days now. Losing hope everyday that you will get back home, you tried to find spell that could get you out of this, or bring you back for the death but nothing.

"Ugh", you said when you realized that you eat all of your food and you had to go to store to get it.

Going around the store you thought you heard something, "You are insane Y/N, you are alone", you said and run your hands trought your hair.

"I don't think so", deep voice said and you turn around and saw tall, brown haired boy in his, as you could see, early 20s.

"Who are you?", you said keeping distance between you two, still in shock that you are not alone.

"Oh, manners, I'm Kai. Nice to meet you...?", he said with smile on his face.

"Y/N. How are you here and what is this place?", you said.

"This is my prison world, they isolated me here and I've been here for 18 years, how did you get here and what are you?", he said.

"I died when other side was crushing, my grandma send me here and I'm witch, Bennet witch", you said and he looked so happy when you told him that.

"We are going home Y/N!", he said with smile on his face and you still keep distance from him.

"What do you mean?", you asked.

"I am the only one who knows how to get out of here, we just need ascendant, some magic and Bennet blood", he said coming closer to me.

"I don't trust you, but I want to go home", you said and he stand closer to you that before.

"I want to get out of here as much as you do, help me do it and when we get back home, we won't talk or anything", he said and you nod.

"Fine, do you know where we can find ascendant?",you asked while we were on our way to Salvatore house.

"No, you might need to do locator spell", he said.

"What are you, witch, vampire?", you asked him and he just smiled.

"Siphon witch, I can siphon magic form other supernaturals and then use it", he said and you stoped where we were.

Fear was all over your body and you were scared that he will leave you here. You can't be alone anymore, you want your friends, home, sister, you missed everything and if you stay here forever you will lose your mind. Kai walked closer to you and you were walking away till you hit tree.

"Don't worry Y/N, I like you, I won't leave you here or siphon your magic", he said, "I'm not that terrible", he said and I nod.

"Let's say I trust you", you said and you two went to Salvatore house.

••••••••

You were back home for a few days now, only thing on your mind is Kai and everything you found out about him. You couldn't believe it because he kept his word, he didn't hurt you and he seemed, well, nice. You just hoped you will see him again, one day.

A/N

I know I haven't update in long time but since it's winter break I will be more active!