Will you stay?

Imagine you and Kai meet after 1 year.
(second person point of view)

Being a Mikaelson sucks. You loved your family, you loved the way you all cared about each other, but sometimes it can be rough.

You lived in Mystic Falls for a long time now with Klaus, Rebekah and Elijah in your mansion. They all left town when they found out that Hayley is pregnant but you decided to stay. In that time you met Kai and you two fell in love at the first sight. You two made a perfect couple but then, of course Mikaelson drama had to bring you back to New Orleans and you had no choice but to leave.

Your long-lost sister, Freya, came back and you had to be there for her, Hope and your siblings.

After one year you finally could come back to Mystic Falls. You haven't spoke to Kai since then and you were scared what will he say.

••••

"Y/N! He is coming, be ready!", Elena said and you waited in living room of Salvatore boarding house.
"Why do you need me now Damon?", you heard Kai's voice shouting before he came into room where you were.
Chills were spreading through your body as you hoped everything will be fine.
And that is when he saw you, he stand there, looking at you, not being able to say a thing and neither were you. You just stared at each other, thinking is this really happening.

"Y/N...", he half whispered as he came closer to you and wrapped his arms around you. You hug him back, sobbing into his chest.
"I am so sorry", you were repeating but he just hugged you tighter.

"Why did you left y/n?", he asked and you wipe your tears off.
"My family is chaos and so am I. I had to left, because of my niece, Hope, my long-lost sister, Freya, my father came back and I had no choice. Because of stupid vow, always and forever", you said and he smiled at you.
"It's okay y/n, just, one year. I missed you so much. Actually, one time, 6 moths ago I came to New Orleans. I met Marcel and he told me where you were but I couldn't go and see you. I thought you forgot about me", he said and you looked at him, with sad eyes.
"I could never forget you, I just, I couldn't come. It was so hard for me", you said and you hug him again.

"Will you stay now?", he said and you nod.
"Yes, I came back for you Kai."

A/N
Sorry this is bad ik, but I don't have inspiration rn. I will try to write something when I wake up. Anyways thank you for all votes and reads!