Spit it out Parker

Imagine Kai asks you out.
(second person point of view)

Of course you knew that Kai has a crush on you. He didn't hide it since the minute he realized that he likes you. You weren't sure about your feelings towards him but that was okay with him.
Bonnie and Damon are only ones who don't 'ship' you two, the rest of your friends do. Caroline and Elena always 'have to go' when he comes in room, Stefan always 'have to help Damon' and he leaves you two alone. You liked it but sometimes it can be really annoying.

-

Currently Elena, Caroline and you were in your room in Salvatore boarding house and they were acting so suspicious.

"Okay, what's going on here?", you asked and Elena and Caroline acted like they don't know.
"Nothing is going on, what do you mean y/n?", Caroline said and you rolled your eyes.
"If some enemy is coming back or new one came you know you can tell me, I've been through everything with you guys.", you said.
"Well he is enemy.", Elena whispered but you heard her and you knew what was going on.
"If Kai is coming, I swear to God I will kill you if you leave me alone with him.", you said and Caroline smiled.
"Noo, of course he is not coming.", she said and in that moment Kai came in and Elena and Caroline ran out of your room and locked the door.

You sighed and sit next to Kai to see what he wants now.
He looked very nervous, you never saw him liked that. He would usually joke around and be calm but now he isn't.

"Are you okay?", you asked him and he scratched back of his neck and nod.
"Yeah, why-why wouldn't I be?", he asked and you roll you eyes.
"Spit it out Parker.", you said and he sigh.
"Fine, I'm here to ask you...", he said but stopped there and you looked at him confused.
"To asked what?", you said wanting him to continue but he couldn't say it. "I don't bite Kai, ask me.", you said and he finally said.
"Will you maybe go out with me tomorrow?", he asked quickly and looked at you like you were the only girl in the world. You smiled at him and nod.
"Sure, why not.", you said and he stand up smiling.
"Well, see you tomorrow then.", he said and then the door opened and you saw Elena and Caroline standing there with smiles on their faces and Elena was holding key.

"I'm still going to kill you.", you said and you all laughed.