Anchor

Kai became a vampire, heretic exactly. He turned his humanity off and he was a ripper. You sure had experience with it because Stefan, your best friend is ripper but you couldn't handle your boyfriend being ripper.

You haven't seen him in weeks, he didn't show up, anywhere. You would go out late at night, thinking 'maybe he will come out late so no one will se him feed', but nothing. He wasn't there.

Everyone tried to comfort you but no one could help you, all you could think about is that you lost him, forever.

-

Currently you were on your way to Salvatore boarding house, it will take you sometime to get there because you decided to take a walk but it will clear your mind.

I'm making pasta, it will be done when you get here, love you.

You read Elena's text and chuckled a bit before you replied with:

Just don't burn it like last time, and call Damon to help you, I want it to be tasty

And you continue to walk.

-

After about 15 minutes you thought you saw someone run really fast, like vamp speed so you decided to see how it was. You just hoped that new enemy isn't coming in town because you can't handle it now.

You slowly walked in the corner when you thought you saw it and then you froze. You saw Kai, feeding on innocent girl. You didn't know what to do, and before you could ran he grabbed you and pressed your back against the wall.

"Hey you.", he said pulling your hair behind your ear, "Haven't seen you in weeks. It's a good thing that you showed up here because I'm so hungry.", he said and you tried to push him but you couldn't.
"Kai, you don't have to do this, you are not a monster.", you said, tears streaming down your face.
"I love you Kai, I always will, please don't do this to me.", you said shaking and now, sobbing.

He shivered a bit and closed his eyes and then opened them. You were hoping that he turned it back on, because everything would be easier.

"Kai?", you said and he looked at you with guilt in his eyes.
"Y/N, I am so sorry, I didn't now what I was doing, I mean I knew I just didn't care. I am sorry and I-", he said but you cut him of with a kiss and wrapped his arms around your waist.

You pulled away, looking him into eyes, smiling. Kai was back and now you can be happy with him. More important, you'll be happy with him.

"Thank you y/n, I love you so much, you turned my humanity back on. Honestly I wanted to turn it on a lots of times because I thought about you y/n. I wanted but I haven't seen you anywhere and I didn't do it.", he said and you smiled.
"It's okay Kai, it's okay.", you said and hug him.

"You are my anchor y/n".