Forgive you?

Imagine Kai came back
(first person point of view)

I missed him, more than anything in this world. No matter how hard I tried Bonnie didn't understand me, she just left him in 1903 Prison world. I was left there heartbroken and all I could say to him was "I tried".
It's now a few months since Kai isn't here and I still love him. I think I always will. I was getting ready for Jo's and Alaric's wedding. Elena was there for me, to help me get ready. She is, believe it or not, the only one who understands me, no matter how much she hates Kai.

"You look gorgeous y/n!", Elena said closing mascara she was applying on my lashes. She turn my chair around and I looked in the mirror.
"Wow.", I said and Elena smiled.
"I know Jo is Kai's sister and this is hard for you but you are strong y/n.", Elena said pulling me into hug and I hug her back.
"Thank you", I said and she left room.

•••••
Alaric and Jo were so cute together. I was sitting next to Caroline and she looked at me and smiled.
"Are you okay?", she whispered.
"Yes, thank you.", I said.
Alaric finished what he had to said and it was Jo's turn. She was so nervous and it was so cute. She wiped her tear off and chuckled.
"Alaric Saltzman, you are", she said and then she started gaging. I looked worried at Caroline and she hold my hand. Blood was all over Jo's dress and everyone were so confused.

Out of no where Kai came behind her with knife in her hands. In that moment chills spread through my whole body and I looked up at him. He was saying something but I wasn't focusing on that. Only thing I heard was 'miss me', and then glass broke and everyone fall down on their knees. My head was hurting so bad and I couldn't do anything. Damon came over to me and through pain that he also felt said: "Y/N, he has to see you, he has to see that he is hurting you, you are the thing that keeps him good", Damon said and then yelled because of pain.
I hold chair that was next to me and try to stand up but it was hard. Many pieces of glass got stuck in my chest and blood was all over me. I stood up and when Kai saw me, he dropped the knife he had in his hands and pull me on his lap.

"Y/N! You are here, I-I didn't know. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry", he said holding me. The only thing I remember is that he chanted some words and pain was gone.
"Kai, fix this", I said and Kai shook his head.
"I can't y/n, I can't. Just please, let's go home and forgive me, please", Kai said and tears fall down my cheeks.
"Forgive you? For killing Jo, her unborn twins, innocent people, almost killing me? And knowing you, you did something with else, this is just beginning, am I right?", I said and Kai just looked down.
"I regret missing and loving you this whole time Kai. Just go, leave me alone", I said and run away.

••••••

My friends weren't answering my calls and not one of them came back. I had to go back where weeding was and when I get in I saw Damon killing Kai. My heart broke in million pieces and I fall down on my knees. He helped Bonnie and both of them came to me but I didn't listen to them.

I just got him back and now he is gone forever, I should have forgive him when he asked me.