No boyfriends

Imagine you are Mikaelson sister, one of original vampires and your brothers meet Kai.

You left Mystic Falls long time ago, when you all found out that Hayley was pregnant.

You loved New Orleans so much, your whole family were there, you had many friends, and New Orleans vampires loved you. As much as you loved New Orleans, Mystic Falls was place that you loved the most. You would very often tell everyone that you are going on trip and you always go to Mystic Falls. You had so many friends there, like in New Orleans, but one person made it more special, your boyfriend, Kai Parker.

When you hear that Bonnie is in prison world you came back to Mystic Falls and you meet him, he was sociopath, he still is but you changed him and he was good for you. You two fall in love quickly but you haven't told so many people, because your brothers were so protective of you and if they knew that you are dating sociopath they would kill him. Only Freya, your oldest sibling, Bonnie and Elena, your best friends, know about you and Kai.

••••

Today you were coming to Mystic Falls because you missed it so much and you missed Kai.

You finally get there and first you went to Salvatore's house.

"Y/N! Oh my God I missed you!",  Elena said and she hugged you tightly and so did Bonnie.

"I missed you too!", you said and then they smiled and you saw Kai sitting in the living room, drinking bourbon with Damon. He had no idea that you were coming and you two haven't seen each other in months.

"I told you drinking was not good", you said and Kai turned around and when he saw you he smiled and run to you and then embarrassed you in big hug.

"I missed you so much", he wispered and then you pull away from hug and pull him into long kiss.

"Get a room already", Damon joked as usual and you smiled.

"Actually, we are going out, see you soon", you told them and took Kai's hand and then you two get out.

"Where are we going?", he asked you.

"We need to talk", you said and stand in front of him.

"I think it's time to introduce you to my family. I told my sister, Freya, about us and she will help us. At the end of the day I'm happy and that's all that matters to them", I said and I could tell that he was nervous.

"You know you are my first girlfriend right and I'm not 1000 year old vampire so I'm actually little bit nervous", he said and you smiled.

"It's okay Kai, just do it, for me?", you said and he smiled.

"Fine, fine".

••••••

After two day you two get to New Orleans and you told Freya that everyone needs to be there when you come and they were.

You came in with Kai holding your hand and you stand in front of them all. Klaus and Elijah looked at him and then at you and you knew where this will go.

"Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah", you said and then took a deep breath, "I want you to meet my boyfriend Kai", you said and Klaus smiled.

"Kai, interesting. What are you Kai, vampire, werewolf?", Klaus said walking around you two.

"I'm siphoner", Kai said and Klaus laughed.

"Nik...", Rebekah said.

"How long are you dating our beloved sister", Elijah asked.

"For one year now", Kai said and you hold his hand tighter.

"I'm sure you know who we are, and I'm sure y/n told you who protective we are", Klaus said and tear escaped for you eye.

"Brothers, listen to me please", you said.

"I know you don't love when I have boyfriend and I understand that but I'm finally happy and I can't be happy without him, please don't do anything bad to him", you said and now you were crying.

"Y/n, you really think we don't know about him and prison world", Elijah said.

"He's to dangerous for you y/n", Klaus said.

"Klaus, let her be happy!", Freya said a little bit louder.

"No boyfriends!", Klaus yelled and you started crying even more.

Elijah saw that you love him and that it's wrong if they kill him so he nod at you.

"Niklaus, let them be tougher", he said and you smiled a bit.

"We will make sure that he doesn't hurt her and if he does, we will fix it", he said and you smiled and hugged him.

"Alright, alright, but don't you dare to hurt my sister", he told Kai and you smiled and hugged Kai.

You hugged them all and Kai and you get to your room.

"I told you Nik will understand", you said.

"Yeah, now can I get kisses?", he said and you smiled and nod.

"Sure", you said and kissed him.

A/N

I hope y'all love this one! I will try to make moree