You're so cute

Imagine you are in prison world with Kai.
(second person pov)

Being in prison world sucks, especially when you are stuck with sociopath. You were witch, Bennet witch, you died trying to save your best friend, Elena, long time ago and your grams sent you here when other side was collapsing.

You were alone for a few weeks but the you met Kai and you feel for him instantly. He was so handsome, he was also very funny and that's what you loved the most about him. He was actually really good person and he was so sweet to you but he can, of course, sometimes be very annoying.

You two always flirted, but no one made actual move so you decided, if you will be here forever with him you should try something, at the end of the day you have nothing to lose.

You were staying at Salvatore boarding house because that's the place where you grow up and your best friends, Stefan and Elena, were living here so you had so many memories here and you see it like your home. Kai was staying around, he would disappear sometimes but he always comes back to you.

"Morning sleepy head", Kai said moving covers form you as you groaned.

"Five more minutes please", you said and Kai smiled.

"Get up, I made you your favorite breakfast", he said and you opened your eyes and jump of the bed downstairs and Kai followed you laughing.

"You're so cute", he said and you smiled and eat the breakfast he made for you and him.

"This was amazing", you said putting fork down and Kai smiled at you at washed dishes while you were watching tv and making plan how to try something with him.

"Kaiii", you said and he walked up to you.

"Can you stay with me please?", you said and he looked at you confused but then he just sits next to you and not so close.

Fuck. You thought and you decided that maybe this where you two are now is the best.

"Y/N? Are you okay? You seem a little bit of today", he said and you shook you head and smiled a bit.

"I'm fine", you said and he came closer to you.

He was so close to you that you could feel his breath on you lips and you were so nervous. This wouldn't be the first time you kissed guy but something was different about Kai that made you feel really nervous.

"Kai, don't do that", you whispered and he smiled.

"What?", he said brushing his lips against yours and connecting them into kiss. It took you second to kiss him back and put your hands around his neck. He placed his hands on your waist and pulled you closer to him. After a few seconds you pulled away and he was smirking at you. You chuckled and kissed him again. This turned out into a long make out session.

"So what you meant when you said 'don't do that' ", Kai said smirking and you punched him playfully.

"Shut up", you said and he kissed your cheek.

You were laying next to him watching movies and eventually you could feel your eyes closing and you were getting more tired. Kai pulled you to his chest and you snuggled to him.

"Sleep well y/n", was the last thing you heard and you fall asleep.