Instagram

Imagine Kai discovering Instagram

"Y/N! Y/N! Where are you?!", Kai was yelling form upstairs and you sigh.

"I'm downstairs Kai!", you said and he came down and lay down putting his head on your lap.

"I have question", he said and you smiled.

"What is it?".

"I was at Damon's house yesterday and him and Elena were taking photos for something called instagram and I want you to explain to what it is", he said and you smiled.

He always looked so adorable trying to do something he doesn't know. You really liked when he was like that and of course you always help him.

"First we need to take a picture and then you can put it on your post, and it will last till you delete it or you can post it on your story and it will last 24 hours", I said showing him everything and he looked so focused on it.

"Okay let's take picture and I want to put it like post", he said.

He took phone in his hand and we take so many photos. On one he was kissing my cheek, on the other we both made silly faces, on next one we both made pouty face and when we were done he posted first one we took.

"What do I do now?", he asked.

"You add caption, whatever you want to say and you can put hashtag".

"Can I write my girl?", he asked and you smiled.

"You can, and by the way that's so sweet", you said.

He looked so focused on what he was doing and it made you melt. He put his head back on your lap and he looked through Instagram all day.

I know these are short but I'm tryinnn. Love you all!!