Birthday

Imagine everyone forgot about your birthday

A/N
I will from now write in first person point of view! Just to inform you guys, enjoy!

Today was special day. Since I was a little kid I had most amazing birthdays. I always wanted to appreciate myself just for one day in a year.

A few days ago I got out of prison world with Kai and everyone's life were mess, but today will be different.

I woke up in my room and I get downstairs. My brothers, Damon and Stefan, since we were turned into vampires always made me something good for birthday and I was so excited to see what they made for this one. It was my 160th birthday so it was special I guess.

I get down and I saw that Damon and Alaric were drinking and Caroline, Bonnie and Elena were talking next to them.

"Good morning sleepy head, you woke up late today", Damon said holding glass of bourbon.

"Good morning ", I said.

It was really weird because he would usually say, "happy birthday sissy, I don't know which one is this I stopper counting ", but he didn't do anything.

I was waiting for someone to wish me happy birthday but they acted like it was normal day.

"Where's Stefan?", I asked Caroline.

"He went to grab us some blood bags", Caroline said and I just nod and get back to my room.

I changed in black leggings and white shirt, basic I know.

"Y/N? Are you okay, something seems of today", Damon whispers to me.

"Do you know what day is it?", I asked him and he looks at me confused.

"Tuesday? I don't know", he said and I just nod.

"Hey Y/N", Stefan said hugging me.

He was always more caring brother, and Damon is protective one. I hug him back and look at him with sad eyes.

"Are you okay Y/N/N?", Stefan asked me.

(a/n; y/n/n, means your nickname)

"Do you know what day is today?" I asked him.

"No, is something important today?", he asked I just looked away.

"No, just normal day", I said and get back to my room and lock door.

Maybe I am making a big deal of this but I really wanted to have fun just for one day and rest from everything that happened.

••••••

It was nighttime now and still no birthday wishes.

"I'm gonna get out to eat", I told Stefan and he nod.

"Don't forget to not kill them", he said.

"I know Stefan", I said and vamp speed to the woods.

It was really beautiful night, moon wasn't full, which means no werewolves, it wasn't cold but it wasn't so warm. I always loved woods, it was just so quiet and beautiful place to clear my mind.

I heard with my vamp hearing steps and when I turn around I saw Kai.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Well hello to you too. I came to your house to see you but you weren't there and then Stefan told me that you went out to eat and I remember that when we were in prison world every time you told me you will go to eat you were in woods so I came here to find you", he explained to me.

"Smart. Anyways why do you want to see me?"

"Because it's your birthday dummy", he said and I smiled.

"You are only one who knows it's my birthday", I said and gave him a hug.

"Are you serious, they really forgot?", he asked me after I told him everything about my day.

"Yeah...", I said.

"Well, I have gift for you", he said and I smiled.

"What is it", I asked.

He didn't say anything, just slowly leaned in and placed kiss on my lips. I was in shock, I waited for this moment for so long and it's finally happening. I kiss him back and it continued into whole make-out session. We finally pulled away to get some breath and I looked at him smiling.

"Best gift ever", I told him and he smiled.

"Will you be my girlfriend Y/N?", he asked and I nod.

"Yes, yes, yes!!", I said and gave him hug.

"I should go now, Stefan will worry, I'll text you", I said and he nod and gave me kiss on cheek before I speed back home.

"Y/N! I am so so so sorry that we forgot!", Stefan told me and Damon was next to him.

"We will do anything you want tomorrow, we are so sorry", Damon said and they both hug me.

"It's okay, I forgive you cause you are my brothers. And you have to promise me something and we won't have to do anything today", I said.

"If that's what you want then fine", Damon said and I smiled.

"You won't do anything bad about the next thing I'm gonna say, and no one will be ever hurt", I said and they both promise me.

"I'm dating Kai!" I said and Damon and Stefan looked at each other and then at me.

"You little devil!" Damon said and I vamp speed to my room and locked it.

"You promised you won't hurt him! Both of you!" I said while sitting down and my back was on door.

They were telling me something but I ignored them and just texted with Kai while laughing.

"Happy birthday, little devil", Damon said and walked away from the door I guess.

"Happy birthday y/n, I love you", Stefan said.

Maybe this was good birthday, one of the best actually.

A/N
I hope you all loved this!