Us.

Imagine you and Kai are in Prison World.
(second person point of view)

You are stuck here, in 1994 prison world with Kai. You knew about his past but you tried to ignore it as much as you could. He was really nice to you and he wasn't that bad when you actually get to know him. Yes, he has his days when he is so annoying or bad but it's normal.

You really had a crush on him, and how could not. Sometimes you thought he likes you too but you can't tell because he is usually very flirty so you don't know if it comes because he likes you or it's natural.

Currently, you two were sitting in your room in Salvatore boarding house, just chilling there and doing nothing.

"Kai, I'm bored", you finally said.
"Do you want to watch tv maybe?", he asked and you nod because there is nothing else to do.

You two made your way downstairs and he grab some snacks for kitchen as you looked through CDs to see what you have. You gave up on CDs so you turn on tv and there was random show so you and Kai watched it.

Some time passed by and you were bored of the show so you turned your face to Kai.

"What is your favorite show?", you asked him and he smiled. Gosh, you loved that smile but you always tell yourself 'you don't like him'.
"I don't have one but you know I love Baywatch.", he said and you smiled and rolled your eyes playfully.

"And do you have favorite couple?", you asked and he smiled at you. He slowly leans in and he placed kiss on your lips. It took you second to kiss him back and you were in total shock.
"Us.", he said and you blushed.
"That is the cutest thing I have ever experienced!", you said and he kissed you again and you just spend the rest of the day watching tv shows together.

A/N
I hope you guys liked it, it's short but cute!