Soft side

Imagine seeing Kai's soft side for the first time

Just another May 10th 1994. You were stuck here for almost 6 months right now and you lost all your hope that your friends will come back to you.

You woke up and brushed your hair, teeth and washed your face. Then you changed into black leggings and basic shirt and you get downstairs.

You saw that Kai is eating so you came over and sit next to him.

"Good morning", you said and he just looked at you and get back to eating. Typical Kai.

You stand up to grab glass but then it somehow falls and piece of glass was stuck in your hand.

"Kai, it hurts", you said and he came over to you and put you to sit on the table.

"Let me see", he says and took your hand in his.

"Damn it y/n. How did you even broke it?", he asked.

"I don't know just get it out Kai it hurts", you said and he carefully get the piece of glass out.

"Did I hurt you?", he asked softly and you smiled.

"No, you didn't, just, do you know spell that can heal me?", I asked and he smiled.

"I know", he said and then mumbeld something and my hand healed.

"Thank you Kai", I said.

"Just be careful y/n, please", he said and I smiled.

"Kai Parker cares, that's new", I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever", he said and we get back to eating.