New Years Day//Oliver Phelps

A/n: I hope you guys are all having a fabulous start to the new year. Sorry, I haven't posted in a while...it's the same old excuses, being busy, spending time with my family, etc. Either way, I am finally updating so yay!

Warnings: smut

__________________________________

It was new years day and your boyfriend, Oliver, and you were going to his parent's house to celebrate. You were quite nervous because you had yet to meet his parents during the three months you have been dating, let alone his extended family. 

You were in your bedroom, searching through your closet for an outfit. You decided on a black velvet dress that fell halfway down your thighs. It was tight to your body with sleeves that were just above your elbow. There was a gold belt that helped to make the illusion of your waist looking smaller.

You grabbed it and left your closet back into the main area of your bedroom. You placed the dress on your bed then started to undress. You had just put on your bra but suddenly jumped from hearing the door open. You turned your head and sighed from relief after realizing it was only Oliver. It wasn't really possible for it to be anyone else since you two lived alone.

"Look like I came in here at the right time, " he smirked while walking over to you. You blushed and tried to cover yourself up but he only moved your arms. "No need to do that love, you're beautiful, " he smiled before giving you a quick kiss. "Are you almost ready to leave?" he asked.

"If you would stop distracting me and let me put my clothes on I would be, " you joked before kissing Ollie once again.

"How can I stop when you look so beautiful, " he replied while staring into your eyes. You only let it get to you but instead pushed him away and yelled at him to leave you alone so you could get ready.

You continued to get the rest of the way dressed then fixed your hair into perfect curls. You put on makeup that matched the rest of your look, including deep red lipstick. Lastly, you grabbed your small black bag and put on matching black heels.

You headed down the stairs and met Ollie. You looked you up and down with a grin on his face as you blushed and looked towards the ground.

"You look amazing, " he complimented you. "You look very handsome as well, " you responded. He was wearing a grey suit with a gold tie which matched the color of your belt.

You both left your house and got into the car, driving to Oliver's parent's house.

"I'm scared Ollie, what if your family doesn't like me, " your mumbled while staring out the window. You looked to you then back at the road in front of him before replying, "are you, serious love."

You sighed and looked down at your feet. "Y/n, they are going to love you. I promise, " he reassured you.

"Yeah, but what if-" you started before being cut off. "No what-ifs. If you get nervous, I'll be there to help and distract you if needed, " he promised.

"Thanks, Ollie, I love you, " you smiled. He looked at you and said as genuine as possible, "I love you too."

_________________________________

You arrived at his parent's house and stepped out of the car, walking towards the front door. Oliver rang the doorbell to be greeted by his mother opening the door. He was pulled into a hug as you awkwardly stood behind him, fidgeting with the zipper on your bag.

"And you much be Oliver's girlfriend." You looked up to see his mother smiling at you and holding her arms out. You stepped forward and hugged her then replied, "I'm y/n."

"Well, how lovely to meet you y/n. Now come inside, it's cold out, " she said while pulling us into the house. When entering his father came up to us and said hello giving us both hugs. Then we were greeted by his brother and his girlfriend along with various other family members.

There were so many people and it was starting to get overwhelming but you tried to remain calm. Everyone was talking and enjoying spending time with each other while you glued yourself to Ollie to avoid being alone.

Soon later everyone was called into the dining room to start eating dinner. You didn't really touch your food much because you were nervous and everyone else was socializing while you just sat awkwardly. 

"Why aren't you eating love, " Oliver asked before placing more food in his mouth. You turned to look at him and he could tell you were beginning to panic a bit. He placed his fork down and stood up. You were confused but went along with it and stood up as well. "we'll be back soon, I just want to quickly show y/n my old bedroom."

"Oh alright then, do be back before midnight though, " his mother replied. We nodded our heads in agreement before you followed Oliver up the stairs and down a hallway.

He opened the door to his room then shut it behind him. "So, this is where little Ollie used to spend his time, " you giggled before turning back to look at Oliver. Instead of a smile being on his face you could see the lust in his eyes. 

He started moving towards you and wrapped his arms around your waist while his hands were on your ass. "Oliver we can't...not right now, " you said after pulling away from his kiss.

"Come on love. I said I would distract you if needed, I think think it's very needed at the moment, " he smirked while picking you up and placing you on his old bed.

"You have way too much control over me, " you whisper as Oliver pushes your dress up and spreads your legs.

"And that's a problem why?" he says while kneeling so his face was between your legs. He pulled your panties to the side so your glistening heat was exposed.

"I never said that it..." your words drifted off at the end once his mouth hit you. You threw your head backward and moved your hands to run through his hair.

His tongue perfectly moved across your folds then he moved to suck on your clit. The longer he kept going the better it felt. You moaned and breathed heavily as pleasure coursed through your body. 

The knot that had formed in your stomach disappeared as you released. You tightly wrapped your fingers around Oliver's hair as you arched your hips into his face. He pushed you back down and quickly cleaned you up with his mouth. 

You moved back and looked up at you. "I'm so glad we came up here, " you panted while looking back down at him.

All of a sudden you both heard someone yell from downstairs, "it's almost midnight! Hurry up and get downstairs!"

You and Oliver started laughing a bit and quickly rushed to make yourselves presentable.

"We'll finish up later, " Oliver winked at you. You blushed and looked towards the ground, anxious for what was coming later. 

Both of you headed back downstairs and James walked over and handed you both a glass of champagne. "What took you guys so long?" he asked.

You and Oliver looked at each other than back towards James. "I just had to show her every single thing in my room."

He looked at us skeptically then shrugged and walked away. Suddenly, everyone started to count down from ten. When the clock hit twelve everyone shouted out happy new year then clinked glasses together.

Oliver pulled you over and kissed you gently against the lips. You smiled then hugged him tightly with more love than you have given anyone else before.