The Assistant//Oliver Phelps

A/N: My friend helped me a little bit to come up with this idea so I hope I did it well! And I'm sorry about this beforehand but at the same time like...kinda ok with it.

Warnings: Smut, Daddy kink(I didn't think I would do it but I sorta caved, whoopsies)

__________________________________

You sat curled up on the couch at night with Oliver's arm wrapped around you. The both of you were finally getting to spend some time alone which hasn't happened much these past few days, at least ever since Oliver got a new assistant at work. 

You didn't think much of it at first until the past three days he was staying at work later into the night for reasons he didn't explain. Never in your two and a half years of dating has he ever done that but now, all of a sudden, this pretty girl comes to help him and he disappears from your life. 

You tried your hardest not to think about it too deeply because you never came off as a jealous person. Nonetheless, there was always a little voice in the back of your head saying that he could be cheating. It seemed crazy because Oliver was the sweetest human being to ever walk this earth, but it wasn't impossible.

Oliver grabbed the remote to the television and started to flip through the channels and see what was on. He kept scrolling and scrolling until he stopped on a movie.

"Is this ok with you?" he asked while keeping his eyes on the tv. 

"Yeah, whatever you want is fine, " you said in a bored tone.

Oliver turned his head and looked down at you although he couldn't see your face very well because your head was rested on his shoulder. "Is everything alright love?" he asked worriedly.

"Yes, it's fine. Just start the movie, " you said, starting to sound a bit irritated. You didn't mean to use this kind of tone on him but the thoughts circling in your head were bothering you. 

You were around ten minutes into the movie when Oliver's phone started ringing. You sat up and watched as he picked up the device and stood up to answer it.

"Who's calling?" you asked cautiously.

"It's just my assistant, I'll be back in a minute, " Oliver said while picking up the phone and walking out of the room. You felt your heart sink into your chest as the small voice in your head only got louder.

You sat there for only a minute with the movie paused but it felt like an hour had passed. After playing with the end of the large t-shirt you were wearing you got bored and more worried. You stood up and walked down the hallway to the outside of your bedroom where Ollie was on the phone.

You didn't plan on eavesdropping, only making sure everything was alright. But once you heard the tone Ollie was using and the words coming out of his mouth you couldn't help but stay.

"Don't worry, she won't find out, " Oliver started to whisper into the phone. You felt tears forming in your eyes as all of his words matched your suspicions. "I'm really good at lying, I am an actor after all."

You're heart felt like it was shattering into pieces, you didn't even know what to do with yourself anymore. "She'll never find out, it's our little secret, " Oliver continued to say into the phone. You had enough of listening to his conversation and instead ran down the hallway back into the kitchen to grab your things. 

On the way, you accidentally knocked over a metal water bottle on the counter which was next to your purse. Oliver heard it from the other room and hung up the phone, checking to make sure everything was ok.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" Oliver asked worriedly as you shoved things into your bag. Tears fell down your face as you ignored him and quickly walked back into the bedroom, grabbing a couple of your items from the closet. Oliver chased after you and once again asked what was wrong.