Night at the Burrow//Fred Weasley

A/N: I figured it was about time to do something with one of the Weasley twins. I was originally going to make this chapter something else but then I got halfway through it and realized it wouldn't make sense so I just started writing this with no clue where it would go.

Also for time reference, this is during the Order of the Phoenix although it doesn't really make a difference.

_______________________________

Fred and you have been dating for nearly two and a half years now. This year he had invited you to come home to the Burrow with him to meet his family. You were a bit nervous and were scared of what they'll think of you.

You were very good friends with George and had talked to Ginny and Ron a few times. They all were very nice people so it only seemed possible for their parents to be just as nice.

Everyone entered the house while you stood outside, scared to enter. Fred turned around and said, "are you coming love?"

"Uh...yeah, " you mumble under your breath.

"Don't be nervous, they will love you. If they don't, I'll just force them, " he said while reaching out his hand. You took it in yours then walked beside him into the house. It was a bit messy inside and very cramped but still homey. 

Before you could take a second to look around a woman with a warm smile and bright ginger hair just like the rest of the family walked up to all of you with her arms held wide. She hugged Ron, Ginny, and George then turned to look at Fred and you.

Her smile disappeared which worried you but you tried your hardest not to get too scared. "Fred, who is this," she asked kindly.

"Mum, this is my girlfriend y/n, " Fred explained. You shyly waved your hand and smiled.

Her face turned into a scowl and she yelled, "you should've told me you were inviting a guest! Where is she meant to stay, I was not prepared." She then turned to you and softened into a smile and said, "of course it's not your fault, you are welcome to stay here any time you like."

You turned to Fred and said, "I thought you said that you told your mother!"

"It may have slipped my mind, " he said while rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.

You shoved him slightly before turning back to his mum and saying, "thank you for having me, Mrs. Weasley."

"Oh, please call me Molly, " she said while walking over and giving you a loving hug.

"Who might you be?" a voice asked from behind you. You turned around to see another ginger-haired man looking back at you.

"I'm y/n, Fred's girlfriend, " you said happily.

"Oh, well nice to meet you. I'm Fred's father or Arthur, whatever you want to call me, " he said before hugging you.

"Fred, y/n will have to stay in Ginny's room. Help her bring her bags up then join us downstairs for dinner, " Molly said.

"Why can't she stay in my room?" Fred asked.

"There is no way I'm going to be sleeping in a room with the both of you, " George responded.

Fred shot him a look then turned back to Molly, "well mum?"

"Absolutely no way, now go do what I said, " Molly said before turning towards the kitchen.

You followed Fred up and stairs and into Ginny's room. It was small, just like the rest of the house, but still neat and comfortable looking. Fred placed your bag on the ground then said, "let me show you my room."

He took you down the hall and into another room that was slightly bigger than the last. There were some clothes thrown around, brooms leaned up against the walls, and posters hung up. 

Fred grabbed your hands and looked directly into your eyes. "At around twelve tonight, sneak out of your room and come in here, " he said.

"But what about George?" you asked.

"Don't worry about him, he sleeps heavy. Besides, it's worth the risk if I get to cuddle all night with my favorite girl, " he smiled before brushing your hair behind your ear and kissing your forehead.

Later you all returned downstairs and ate a delicious home-cooked meal made by Molly. Once you were all finished you went to Ginny's room and changed into a pair of sleep shorts and a large t-shirt that belonged to Fred.

You climbed into the extra bed that was set up in Ginny's room and waited for the clock to hit twelve. You looked at the alarm clock every five seconds for the next hour until it finally was time. 

You cautiously pulled the blankets down and swung your legs over the side of the bed. As you walked across the room a floorboard squeaked under your feet. Immediately, you froze in place and made sure that Ginny didn't move. 

Once everything seemed to find you continued walking until you heard her say, "where are you going?"

"Uh...the bathroom, " you responded not very convincingly.

"If mum finds out you went to sleep in Fred's bed she'll be mad, " Ginny responded.

"She won't find out if you don't tell her, " I insisted.

"Fine, I won't tell. But that doesn't mean someone else won't, " she warned you.

You just ignored her and continued to Fred's bedroom. It didn't matter how risky it may be because all you wanted was to sleep in his strong, loving arms.

You slowly turned the knob on the door and tried to open it as quietly as possible. When you stepped inside you saw Fred lying under the covers smiling back at you. You closed the door then pushed the blanket back and lay next to him.

He immediately wrapped his arms around your stomach and pulled you in closer so his front was against your back.

"Stop it, your suffocating me, " I whispered while giggling. He only wrapped his arms around even tighter and began to leave kisses down your neck.

The sensation sent goosebumps down your arms as you tried your hardest to avoid moaning in fear of George waking up. After a second you squirmed and tried to get Fred to stop but he only gripped you tighter in his arms.

"Don't play games with me love, are you going to let me or not, " he growled into your ear. You have been intimate with Fred a couple of times and that's all it took for you to find out he liked to be dominant and you didn't mind it. Although today you felt like being a little bit more in control and wasn't going to let his teasing get to you, especially with someone else in the room.

You turn around to face him and whisper, "sorry love, but you're going to have to wait until we are alone." You motioned towards George who was sleeping in the bed beside you.

"You are going to regret making me wait y/n, " Fred said with an annoyed tone.

You only smirked and moved to place your face back in his chest as his arms wrapped back around you. You soon later fell asleep from the calming sound of his heart beating and steady breathing.