Misbehaving//Oliver Phelps

A/n: I don't even know how I come up with these ideas anymore. Anyway, I'm sorry it's been a while since I've updated. I have been very busy with school work and some other things. Also thank you guys for 2k views on this story, enjoy the chapter :)

Warnings: Smut, daddy kink, spanking, choking(I legit get more concerned for myself every chapter I write)

_____________________________

You were in your house which you shared with your boyfriend, Oliver. You have been together for a couple of years, giving you various occasions to be intimate. It was surprising at first to learn just how in charge Ollie enjoyed being. You would be lying if you said you didn't enjoy it.

 Today you were feeling a little bit naughty. Oliver had made it a rule that you weren't allowed to touch yourself without his permission. Most of the time you obliged but today you felt like taking a risk.

"I'm going to take a shower love, afterward we can have dinner, " you smiled to Ollie before heading into the bathroom.

You turned on the water so it would start to heat up as you stripped yourself from your clothes. You stepped into the shower and begun washing your hair. Once you were done you moved on to your body.

Your hands started at your breasts, kneading them while your eyes stayed shut. You eventually moved your hand downward and started to gently rub your clit. You moaned while imagining Oliver was the one who was pleasuring you.

You thought of his strong hands thrusting in and out of you as you moved to insert your own. You moaned a bit louder at the feeling before curling your fingers to make it feel even better. Your eyes rolled back as you tried to suppress your noises.

You moved your one hand back up to touch your breast as more pleasure started to build up within you. Your moans started to get louder as you started to mutter Oliver's name. You thrust your fingers out harder the more you felt yourself getting closer to your high.

You once again called out Oliver's name, this time much louder. "What do you need-" he said while walking into the bathroom to see you touching yourself. You opened your eyes and turned to look at him while continuing to touch yourself.

"Oh Ollie, it feels so good, " you said in between deep breaths.

"What the hell do you think you are doing? You know the rules, " he said with a hint of anger, "you better stop now, or else I won't be touching you for a week."

You pouted but removed your hand even though you were dying to finish yourself off. "Good girl. Now finish up your shower, I'll be watching you make sure you don't get into any more trouble, " Oliver said.

You grabbed the soap and started to lather it all over your body. After a little bit, you heard Oliver making groaning noises. You turned to see he had started jacking off while watching you in the shower.

You watched his cock throb in his hand and bit your lip. You wanted so badly to continue touching yourself but had to wait for the right time. 

Soon later he threw his head back and shut his eyes as he got closer to cumming. You took this as an opportunity to once again rub your clit. You watched him touch himself as the pleasure once again returned.

You looked down at your body for only a second but that was enough for Oliver to once again see you breaking the rules. "That's it, get out of the shower, " he said, angrier than before.

You shot your head up and removed your hands, "please Ollie, I didn't mean to."

"You knew damn well what you were doing, get out of the shower, " he said while grabbing a towel off the wall. You nodded your head in protest, knowing exactly what he was planning to do.