Hogsmeade

A/N: First of all, thank you all so much for the support and love this story is getting so far, I'm honestly so happy when I see someone has commented, voted, or added this story to their reading list. It's amazing and it gives me a lot of motivation. Also to everybody that celebrates Christmas, Happy and Merry Christmas, I hope all of u had a good day and celebrated Christmas with at least a few people that are close to you, even though there is Corona and everything I really hope u guys had a nice day with people u love. I love u and thank u for the best present ever, reading and supporting my story. Merry Christmas! now let's get into it...

------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning you woke up early, it was Saturday, one of the few days on which you could sleep longer, but what was happening was The Christmas Ball, well not today, but in a few days there was going to be a Christmas Ball in The Great Hall. You talked to Luna about it Yesterday, most girls had seemed to go to Hogsmeade a weekend before already anyways, so there wouldn't be much more people. You, Luna, and another Ravenclaw girl named Carly Asher had agreed on going to Hogsmeade this Saturday together.

You walked to the bathroom, washed your hair relaxing a bit in the shower. After you were done with your shower you brushed your teeth, your wet hair and then dried it with a quick spell. After you were done with that you looked through your clothes and picked outa plain long-sleeved black shirt, black pants, and a warm black leather jacket.

 After you were done with that you looked through your clothes and picked outa plain long-sleeved black shirt, black pants, and a warm black leather jacket

You walked to the Great Hall, you didn't see Aria or her group of annoying slut girls anywhere, nor did you see Draco. You weren't surprised though. Aria must have gotten herself a dress last weekend and Draco and her are probably...God knows what they are doing, you thought.

Once you were in The Great Hall, you walked to the Slytherin table and sat down, where you normally had sat. You put some food on your plate and started eating slowly, you were pretty early, only a few people were there. While you were eating you felt another person's presence, he sat down next to you.

"Hello y/n, what are you doing up this early? normally you come around lunchtime." Draco said and chuckled, you looked at him raised an eyebrow, and then chuckled a little.

"Well, I and my two friends are going to Hogsmeade, as much as I hate to buy fancy clothes I gotta get something for the ball...well what about you Draco?" you told him, you knew he was only up because Aria is a morning person.

"You know, I'm waiting for Aria she is getting ready and all..." he sounded bored, but you couldn't help him with that, you laughed at his sleepy face. "What?!" he asked holding his head up with his arm, he chuckled at you laughing a little bit.

"Nothing, but I will have to go now, sorry, have fun with your girlfriend though." you said as you were standing up, "You know 'Draco's girlfriend has a name, it is Aria, you should use it sometimes." a girly voice said from behind you. You were standing already, you looked at her raised an eyebrow, and looked away laughing quietly.