Midnight

You walked out of the bathroom and a gray letter with a beautiful gold seal immediately caught your eye. 

You were in shock, could it possibly be? You immediately ran to your bed where the letter was and room it in your hands, there wasn't any address or name on it so you decided to just open it

Inside there was a piece of parchment with beautiful writing, same as in the last letter from your dad, you were surprised, you imediatly looked at the signature, and there it was the word 'love, your dad'. 

You started reading the letter and it said.

Y/n,

I do not have much time, but I am pleased you have found a way to communicate with me, I am so proud of that. I want you to know I hear you, whenever you think about me and you connect with my brain, even if you do not feel it, but if you want me to hear you really badly I will. I will not always be able to answer. Also, I did not want you in the UK, you are in more danger here, that's why we put you in the USA, so you'd be far away from here. Congratulations on being a Slytherin, I'm really proud. Do not give up on any of your goals, be strong, and fight back.

Love, your dad.

That was all you got, but it certainly was enough for you, you had just sent a letter to your father who you didn't know who or where he was, and he replied back. You found a way to communicate, to talk to your parents who you thought were dead a couple of days before. You found your missing family, the joy and love missing in your heart. 

And he was proud you were a Slytherin, no one was in your family, you weren't sure about your mother as your father said he'll tell her and they will talk, but your mother was a none caring arrogant bitch so why would she hate it, she either wouldn't care or wouldn't show that she actually likes it.

You started getting this attack of too much stress, well not stress too many things to think about, you wanted to go to sleep but the thoughts of everything that happened kept you awake.

You changed into a sweater and sweatpants, you decided you would go out for a little walk, of course, if you would get caught, you would be in a lot of trouble but you couldn't think of another way to get rid of your thoughts. You were wearing comfy clothes and a not tired look on your face.

You went out of your dorm and locked the door, you went out to the common room and from there in the dark halls of Hogwarts

You were walking to the owlery tower, you wanted to go and see your owl, and get some fresh air, and of course, you wanted to be alone so you weren't sure about the astronomy tower because many pairs make out there.

You almost got caught by Filch's cat Mrs. Noriss but you luckily got away without her following you, almost like she helped you.

 You were finally at the entrance of the owlery tower when you heard footsteps come from it, you thought it was just owls making weird noises to somehow make it seem like footsteps, but you were wrong, inside there was a platinum blonde boy who seemed stressed out about something, he was walking in circles and then stopped and looked out from the tower, looking at the view taking deep breathes.

You made your way next to him and looked out as well, he noticed you and looked at you with an eyebrow raised "What are you doing here y/l/n?!" you sighed and said "Well I wanted to go for a walk and be alone but I guess God really does hate me." you were wearing an emotionless expression and then said, "What are you doing here Malfoy?" he looked at you and then back out of the tower "Well, I was taking a walk and trying to be alone but clearly that failed." he said coldly "Well sorry then, I'll go somewhere else, don't have to be a bitch about it." you said annoyed and started walking away, he looked back at you as you were leaving and did not know what to say.

"You know y/l/n, if you want to get railed just say so, don't have to be a bitch about it..." he said and smirked, "though, I must say your playing hard to get acct is pretty good, would maybe even believe it if I weren't well...me." he added and came closer to you.

"See Malfoy, I'm most definitely not one of the sluts who just want to get railed by you, I will not act stupid like them. Because you and your personality, well that is just pathetic. I for example like actual bad boys, not fuck boy cowards." that was your comeback not what you were expecting from yourself at all, it wasn't even that good but his face told otherwise, his face held an angry, shocked, disgusted, hateful look, but it quickly disappeared and a smirk made its way back on his face. 

"If I'm a coward, you are a terrified mudblood, and we both know you aren't... y/n" he came even closer, you wanted to just go but he came so close you could feel his breath on your face, you decided to be a bad bitch and said "Nope, sorry not your slut." you turned and started to walk away, but as you did his hand grabbed yours and held you so you couldn't go. "not yet you aren't, but please don't go..." he almost said the last part sadly as the first part was said with a fuckboy smirk.

You tried to take your hand from his but as you did the other hand of his grabbed it as well, and now both of his hands were holding yours. "Y/n, please." he looked at you with a sad look in his eyes and rubbed your hand with his thumb, as he did that his eyes wide, he looked down at your hand and his mouth parted, his head shot back up.

"You, you had my ring!?" he was angry, amused, and shocked at that same time. "Ohhh, you are going to pay for this, you little slut."

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not posting yesterday, I was really busy.

Also thank you so much for 1.05k reads, I'm truly shocked, I love all of you guys, thank you so much for everything. Please comment, I love to read your thoughts even if they are horny, this story is too anyways.

Love you!          -N