Father-Daughter

You were walking down the stairs to the dining room where you thought your dad would be. You walked down the halls till you finally reached the dining room, there you saw your dad and a few men talking to him, he was probably giving them some orders or something like that.

You walked inside the room and at the same moment your dad saw you "Y/n darling, come here, I would like to talk to you." he said, his brown hair was messed up a bit while his chin was lifted up high in the air, his green eyes watching you come close.

"Hey dad, I also wanted to talk to you about umm a lot of things actually..." you answered and made your way all over to him.

He made a waving motion with his hand so the men left and then hugged you. "Okay darling, sit down, we'll talk." you hugged back and then sat down on a chair next to him. He made his way to the kitchen and asked "Do you drink coffee love?" you turned around and smiled "Yeah, I do actually, thanks."

"So darling I believe you must have a lot of questions, but I must tell you I sadly can't answer all..." he then walked over to the table with two cups both with coffee, and gave one to you while taking a sip out of the other. "The questions you have about your mother, I can't tell you much, only what has happened that we gave you away and that she will come back but when the time is right, and sadly we can't do anything to make that time come faster then it will."

You took a sip of the coffee and looked at the floor then slowly back up at him and asked "Who is my mum, dad? I know that you have to know that, and why can't she come, what's happened?" he looked at you and took your hand in his then gently squeezed it. "I would tell you but I can't, it is all connected love, it is all connected...you will find out and I hope we will see her soon..."

You had no idea about what he was talking about, it was all so confusing, your thoughts were everywhere and you stayed quiet thinking about everything.

"Y/n darling, I also wanted to tell you something else, I know it, might be hard as you have just found out I am your dad and I hope you aren't scared, well based on your talking back to me on the meeting I would be surprised if you were, but what I wanted to say is, I am very busy, I will take as much time to spend with you but currently I and my followers are taking care of something important it also has to do with your mum.. and I am going to be going on a trip with some of my followers, I'll be gone for about a week, I'll send an owl if it'll take longer."

You smiled "Okay dad, I hope you do tell me about your plans later...and uhmm based on me being your daughter will you make me a death eater..? It is just a question I am curious.." you asked "Yes, I am going to do that, but not yet."

He stood up and finished his coffee then said "Wait here, I have something for you darling." he then went into another room. You were sitting there finishing your coffee and thinking about everything then in about five minutes he came back with a big black box.

"This my darling is for you.." he gave it to you and you asked "Well what is it?" you looked at the big box and then back at your dad "Open it."

So you did, you took off the top to find a beautiful black long dress "Go try it on and I'll explain."

You obeyed, took the dress and exited the room, then went to change

You obeyed, took the dress and exited the room, then went to change. Soon you came back wearing the dress, it truly was beautiful, you walked in the room to see Draco was there too, you saw how his eyes wide, your father smiled at you proudly.

"Y/n your mum bought it just for you, she told me to give it to you once your the right age and tell you she loves you with all her heart, I also believe there is a letter she wrote for you, I haven't seen it as it is for you. Darling, you look gorgeous but I'll have to go soon."

You smiled at him and gave him a hug, I'll read it later I don't want to damage the dress so I'll go change, but I'll see you soon dad." he hugged back and kissed your forehead.

He then took some things and called about twenty death eaters, some left earlier some were still in the room, waiting to leave with your dad.

He then whispered to you "Y/n be good, and inform me if anything really important happens if not I'd rather not receive letters as I don't want you in danger if anyone were to find out." you nodded and smiled at him.

He then turned around and walked to the other and just before he was about to apparate he saw Draco "Oh and y/n, I know about you two, Draco if you do anything to her you are dead, I love you, darling, be careful and smart."

You blushed as you understood he meant for you to use protection if you were to do anything...uhmmm, you then chuckled and waved to your dad "I will, bye dad, I love you too." and at that moment they disappeared in thin air.

------------------------------------------------------

a new chapter comes out tomorrow, I almost have it done, so yayyy

I hope you guys enjoyed this father-daughter reunion, leave your thought in the comments I wanna knowww

Love you!      -N