New Life

"y/n!" your mom called from down the stairs "we are leaving for the airport in 10 minutes. Get down here already for God's sake!" she sounded really annoyed and mad but you really just didn't care. You were excited that you were moving because that also meant you going to a new school and you really didn't like The California Wizarding School, they had you for a boring loser, but mostly they were scared of you because of some weird reason...you didn't know why. 

You packed the last of your clothes and walked down the stairs to the living room. Your mom was standing near the entrance looking at you annoyed "Ah finally, m/b/n is in the car waiting for us already. I hope you spend some quality time with your father these last two weeks since you aren't going to see him for quite some time now. He told me he will come to visit you during Christmas break if he will have time though." Your mom took your suitcase and put it in the limousine. You took the cage of your barn owl y/p/n and put it beside you as you sat down in your own space in the limousine. Your mom and m/b/n were in front probably talking about the UK.

------time skip to the plane ride---------------------

After an hour of waiting for the plane you finally came on it, your mom and m/b/n were in the first class like you were as well, but they were in a different compartment so they had their own privacy and you had your own. You read a book you had with yourself and soon fell asleep.

After a long at least 10 hours long flight you finally came to London a beautiful city that is.

You slept almost the whole time since you were flying there at night and it wasn't that hard to fall asleep anyways because you always loved sleeping and obviously you still do. When you came out of the plane you saw your mom and m/b/n already standing near another limousine, you came down to them and made your way inside the huge compartment you had for yourself and your owl.

The ride wasn't long, only about 20 minutes and then you came to a huge mansion (a picture of it at the start), it was even bigger than the one in California and that one was huge. You gasped and then took your bag, then you saw a man probably from a poor wizarding family taking in all of your other stuff and another man taking you mom's and m/b/n 's. 

Your mother then said "y/n, there are 16 bedrooms each has its own bathroom, you can go ahead and choose the one you like to be your own and unpack your stuff, make yourself comfortable then come down for lunch. m/b/n and I will be going to check on our....jobs, we will come back in the evening so don't worry." like you would worry you thought "Tell the cook what you want to eat for the lunch and then, well I don't really care you can do whatever you want. We will be going now, bye see you at the dinner" that was all she said before she and m/b/n disappeared in thin air.

You looked around the house at some rooms but none of them were dark enough for your stile. You opened the 7th door which had its own hallway just perfect and what you saw was beautiful. (the picture down is how it looks like)

 (the picture down is how it looks like)