Not Selfish

The next morning you woke up, to find Draco's arms wrapped tightly around you, not letting you go, his grip was surprisingly comfortable and it made you feel safe and loved. You gently tried to move his hands so you could get up and by any chance, talk to your dad.

When you grabbed his hand and tried to move it, he probably woke up a bit because he groaned and tightened his grip and pulled you so close to his body it was hard to breathe.

"Draco, stop it. You can still sleep but, I wanted to wake up. Come on, your hurting me." as soon as you said the last words he relaxed the grip he held a bit, but still didn't let you leave.

Then he started talking in his sleepy morning voice, which was deeper than usual, but very attractive "Darling, you aren't going anywhere, you're staying here with me, till I decide differently."

"Come on Draco, go back to sleep, I'll come back later and we can hang out, I hoped to talk to my dad." you explained and looked at him, he finally opened his eyes and looked back at you, then said, "I said, no." 

You sighed frustrated and said, "You know, that just makes you selfish Draco." you looked at him with obvious frustration in your eyes.

He smirked at you and raised his eyebrows then asked "So... what you are saying is, that it makes me selfish about not wanting something that belongs to me gone?" he then smirked wider and waited for your response.

You chuckled then got on top of him, as he let you. You sat on top of him "You know, you can be so annoying sometimes Draco." you then bent down and kissed his lips, in the same moment he flipped the both of you over and smirked at you.

"Well so can you, my love." he then started kissing you passionately and then kissed down your neck, and sucked on it, leaving some hickeys here and there. Then an idea seemed to have poped in his head.

He sucked on your sweet spot on your neck, hardly, making you moan a bit. He then stopped and looked at you "Shhh my darling, I'm only marking you." he then went back and sucked on the same spot making a huge hickey appear.

You chuckled as he kissed your lips and smiled at you, he then flopped back on the bed and pulled you back over to him, smiling at you and cuddling you "Like I said princess you are mine."

You relaxed in his arms as you have realized you had to stay with him as he wanted so. Sometimes you wondered what happened between the both of you, why he was such a prick at the start, well so were you, but he literally got in your mind some weird way.

Draco was really important to you, you didn't exactly know if he knew that at the time but you knew it and that was enough. You have had something else wondering your mind as well, someone to be precise.

You wanted to go talk to your dad, talk to him about mom, life, past, everything that's happened,...Draco and everything else.

At the time you relaxed in Draco's arms he thought you gave up and lost in your little game, but just then you grabbed his arms and pulled them off you, then stood up and ran to the other side of the room.

"HEY!" Draco screamed at you "Y/n get back here right fucking now, or I swear to god-" then you cut him off "Sorry Draco, but there's only one person who owns me and that's myself, I do what I want, and you know that. Now I'm going to get ready and go downstairs to talk to my dad."

You looked at Draco's angry face, he then stood up and walked to you in only his boxers, he aggressively grabbed your hands and pushed you on the wall, "I will let you go this one time, but do not think I don't own you, because I do," he then grabbed your throat with his other hand "ARE WE CLEAR?" he said still angry.

You now pressed on a cold wall, his even colder hand grabbing yours tightly, and the other one slightly choking you, you tried your hardest to sound tough and said "Yes, fine. Will you let me go now, your hurting me."

He looked in your eyes strictly and smirked, he then moved his face closer to your ear and whispered "Bad girls have to learn the bad way darling, I only follow your actions. Next time I suggest you don't act tough." he then let go of you, you gulped and opened the door that lead out of his room.

Before you could take another step he said in a deep voice "And do not think you won't get punished y/n." you didn't look at him you just left the room and went to your own room.

You went to take a shower and get ready and while doing that you were only thinking about what has just happened with Draco, and what exactly he meant by "punished".

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Don't hate me for not posting guysss.

I'm back now, I really am.

Hopefully, I'll post tomorrow if not then in a day, but try to enjoy your day/night.

Love you!       -N