Memories Return pt.1

Ello, u guys got it, the comments and votes had told me I gotta be quick and do it for u today. Keep it up, I love it, thank u!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Draco, Draco Malfoy, the one and only, yes him. he was laying right next to you, in the bed, NAKED!

I mean it's not like I haven't seen him naked yet...you thought. But he does have a girlfriend, it isn't right, he probably didn't even want it...he was drunk and so were you. <You were thinking as long as it felt it had been only 3 seconds.

You didn't know what you were supposed to do, wake him up, leave, hide...ask him about what happened. You didn't even know what happened, you couldn't remember anything from the moment Luna told you that you should be careful with drinking so much. 

It was scary, you didn't know if he just had fun and had sex with you if he wasn't that drunk and it was his choice to do it if you told him about your feelings for him...If you maybe even told him something you shouldn't have.

You were thinking if you maybe should just close your eyes and wait till he woke up and woke you after. You knew it would be even more awkward to do that so you decided to wake him.

You reached at him with your hand, put your arm on his shoulder, and started shaking him. His eyes started to open slowly. When he finally saw it was you who was next to him, he looked shocked and a little confused.

But then within a couple of seconds, it was like all memories from the previous night rushed into his mind. He smirked and then put his hand on your leg. He moved his hand up and down on your inner thigh. 

You looked at him and laughed still surprised "What are you doing Draco?" you asked taking his hand in yours and giving it back to him. He looked at you confused and than smirked "You don't remember do ya?" he asked still smirking at you.

"No I, I don't...what exactly happened, did I say anything to you...anything umm private, does Aria know, how exactly did we start, where, what did I say to you?-" you asked many questions and you still weren't done when Draco shut you up by putting his hand on your mouth.

"That's too many questions luv... I have something that will help you with them tho," he stood from the bed, he was still naked, he walked over to his closet and put on boxers so he wasn't completely naked. 

He then walked to his bathroom and you could hardly see in from the bed, you only saw him looking in a cabinet. He then walked back to you and sat next to you on the bed. He held a vial with a pink liquid in one hand and a glass of water in the other. He poured the pink liquid from the vial in the water in the other glass and held it out to you.

"Drink this." he said and you looked at him with an eyebrow raised, you of course wanted to know what it was you had to drink. "Don't worry, it's just a potion that helps you heal your memory if you drank alcohol and forgot." you were still looking at him not saying anything. "Come on, if you drink this you won't have to worry you will remember the whole night in just a minute." he said.

You took the glass in your hand and brought it to your mouth. You took a sip and then you tasted it wasn't that bad, you drank the whole thing and waited a little bit.

In just a few seconds memories from the moment you drank even more after Luna told you too be careful rushed into your mind. Just like a story it all repeated in your head like you would be there again.

-------memories----------

You walked away from Luna and Carly to get some more drinks and drank some more. You walked out of the Greathall, it was late and you had enough of the party. When you walked down the halls you saw Draco.

"Hi, Draco" you said when you saw him. "Where is Aria?" you asked. "Ohh, she is in The Hospital Wing, she was drunk and fell down the stairs when I tried to take her back to her dorm." he answered, you looked at him and said "Wow, that's..." you sighed "that's stupid."

He looked at you confused and then laughed at your drunk face expression, "Maybe I should take you to your dorm y/n?" he said still smiling at you. "Yes that'd be nice, I don't wanna fall down the stairs and watch Arias face in The Hospital Wing the whole weekend now, do I?" you asked sarcastically.

He laughed at your answer and started walking with you. When you were walking down to the Dungeons, you collapsed and almost fell, though a strong arm caught you from behind "Be careful y/n!" he loudly said and pulled you close to him. "Maybe it would be better if I carry you there, you clumsy idiot." he said and laughed.

He picked you up bridal style and carried you  down the stairs and to The Dungeons. (for anyone who doesn't know what it looks like, it's on pic bellow lol)

He held you tight to his chest, right in his strong arms, he walked and walked to the Slytherin Common room and then to the dorms

Once you were both at the entrance to your dorm, he put you down. "Have a good night luv." he said and slowly started to walk away. "Draco, wait." you said loudly, and he turned around and looked at you, not expecting what you were about to say.

"Draco, I...I have to tell you something...even though you might not like it." you said he looked at you and raised an eyebrow, giving you his interest. 

"I... I...I like you. I had for some time now, and I know you said that we are friends, best friends but I can't help it but to look at you and only think about how it was when we had sex...ohh this sounds so fucking cringe, but I wanted you to know that I wish we could be together because I feel lost when I look at you knowing we are only friends and that you have a girlfriend. Nut I don't really care about her." you sighed and looked back at him his eyebrows were raised his eyes wide open and so was his mouth.

"What exactly do you mean by that?" he asked coming a little closer so that you didn't have to talk that loudly. "I'm saying that I think about you every evening...wishing you'd be next to me. I mean that I want you...not just for one night, I want you every evening. I want to be with you." you said that a little quieter and then looked back down on the floor "But I do understand that you have a girlfriend and that you like her and want her." 

You were preparing to open the door and walk away when he pressed you to the wall and kissed you. He kissed you hard, you kissed him back after a second of shock.

He then picked you up and carried you to his dorm.

------------------------------------------------------

Ok sooo, do not worry the whole other part comes in the next chapter, bc I'm tired.

Give this chapter some love and commenttttt bc I love to read ur comments.

Love you!    -N