Let It Out

TW: mention of sad, bad, suicidal feelings

-----------------------

"Dad?" you asked, your eyes wide open, small tears of shock and happiness already appearing in the corners of your eyes.

You could practically feel everyone's shocked expressions, eyes wide, mouth open, everyone looking at you and the man who stood in front of you, your dad.

You just couldn't believe it, the person that you wanted to see, find, face, talk to in person, for so long, they were right in front of you. You didn't know what to do, what to say, how to act, how to react. Mostly you were shocked and happy, but there were also so many questions yoe wanted to ask, needed to ask, needed answers to them.

Why did they leave you, your parents? Why couldn't you be with them? Is your mom dead? Where is she? Who is she? Who is he? you knew nothing at that point.

Finally, you wanted to say something, when he cut you off, by hugging you like no one ever has before. You stood up, hugging back, forgetting about the questions, words you wanted to say. He was your family, your father, someone you have missed all those years. 

A few tears ran down your cheeks, not tears of sadness though, tears of pure happiness, you've only ever cried if something was or went really bad, but never had it happened you would be crying because of something good.

He was bending towards you a bit so he was shorter and you could have your head on his shoulder as you did. His arms were around you, he held you tightly, probably smiling, while you started to let out more and more tears, this was all you wanted to do for too long now.

"Dad-" you managed to say during the sobs, "I- I- I missed you- s- so much." you said, still crying "I missed you too y/n." he said stroking your hair, so you would calm down a little.

You pulled away just a little so you could look at him properly and said "I don't want you to go away again dad, I know who you are, and if you think you-" you were cut off by him "I won't go away y/n, you won't have to miss me ever again, alright?" he said holding you by your shoulders.

Many of his followers left the room to give you privacy as he probably wawed them to do so while you were hugging him, but still, you could see your mother come from a corner into the room "With all due respect My Lord, I and m/b/n are taking great care of her, she's happy with us, you can't just take her away, we love her."

You couldn't believe your mother, normally when she would tell someone you are happy with them you would stay quiet as you were thought, not this time though. You had enough of her or her boyfriend, their drama their relationship with you, or their actions and words.

You wanted to run to her and punch her so many times shed bleed out, but your dad held you knew it wouldn't be as great as you thought it could. "Stop lying for once in your bloody life. What?! Do you think you are making me a favor?! You aren't. All you ever did was throw shit in my face, you were the one who ruined my life in the first place! I could be normal, I wouldn't have to go through all that pain if it wasn't for you!" you screamed tears of hatred almost running down your cheeks, you just wanted to get it all out.

"You will not talk like that to me young lady." she said loudly with a strict voice, before she could continue you cut her off screaming again.

"Oh yes, yes I will! And you are going to listen! To every word! Life was never easy for me! Ever! You act like your the only person in the world! Like you don't have anyone else to look after! To care for! I never asked for you, for this! You! You adopted me, I didn't adopt you! So for once in your bloody life act like a grown-up! Act responsible, act like a parent! Act normal!" you were now screaming at her loud and crying during that, everyone from other rooms could probably hear you, your dad wanted to hear what you had to say, and watched from the corner of the room.

Once you had said those words, you realized what you have said, and that it was all true, and how it actually hurt, you fell down on your knees, sobbing. When your dad saw that he started walking towards you quickly, but you continued sobbing and started to talk again "Can't you see what you did to me! What you do to me! Does it make you feel better, to hurt someone?! It kills me on the inside knowing I have no one to talk to about this! I had to figure everything out by myself! How is that fair! how is that okay...how do you not understand that?"

You were sobbing on the floor, your mother if you could even call her that, held a shocked and sad expression, she looked like it hurt her, the words you told her. Your dad came to you and helped you stand up and held you in a hug. Soon you calmed down.

"So, now you know, most of it. Now you know why I don't want to see you anymore, why if there is any chance to get away I'll take it."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, what you've all been waiting for, for a week now. I'm sorry I didn't post earlier, I was indeed sick, and it got pretty bad, well nothing serious but I was exhausted and all that, I'm better now though.

Sorry for not making this chapter longer, but more things will happen and I wanted to keep this one just about this whole talk, haha.

I hope you guys liked it, have a nice day, or night whenever ur reading.

Love you!        -N