Buckbeak

The next morning you woke up at 8 am again. You decided you will try and figure out what voice you are hearing, what does it mean, where is it from, and most importantly who's is it? 

You were thinking about answers to the questions and just about your family, or what if it was an angel reaching out for you, I mean that could be possible right? you were getting ready for school, today you had double Transfiguration, then lunch of course, and after that, you had DADA, Care of Magical Creatures, and Herbology.

You looked inside your closet, took out your Slytherin uniform, with pants and not a skirt of course. You also decided to wear one of your favorite necklaces which was a chain necklace. (I really hope you guys don't hate the things I pick, it is just how y/n is supposed to be and what she is supposed to wear but if you don't like it feel free to imagine what you want.)

You put it on and left your dorm

You put it on and left your dorm. When you came out of the hall to the common room you saw Draco on the black armchair reading a book. You walked past him and read the book's title, Mr. Draco Malfoy was reading the one and only book called "Dracula". You read so many scary books and found most boring, this one however was pretty good. You read it a couple of times and had your own copy at home, in the y/l/n Manor.

He didn't saw you so you decided to scare him, you sneaked behind the armchair and then one moment quickly grabbed his shoulders and bit his neck not harsh just for fun. He jumped from the chair and screamed, you burst out laughing, it was so funny he was so scared you fell on the armchair he was sitting at before and laughed even more.

You couldn't stop laughing and he was still in shock "That isn't funny you pathetic slut!" he screamed you slowly calmed your laughing and then said "Call me all you want but I'd recommend you first change your pissed pants." you started laughing again when he checked his pants. I guess he wasn't sure if he really did pee his pants you thought.

When he realized that you were joking his face turned even reader and he held an angry expression on his face but then he suddenly smirked, a great idea jumped on his mind, that was when he stood up and came near you, he towered over you and said "Ok, babygirl keep on laughing but I'd save your energy for the night if I were you." you looked at him an eyebrow raised then pushed him off "I already told you that you cannot call me 'babygirl' because if you do I'm gonna save my energy for beating you up later, do you get me?!" you said, his smirk grew even bigger "I thought that you said I can call you all I want." he said teasingly. "You know what I meant, so stop if you don't wanna die." you said and then walked to the great hall for breakfast.

You ate yogurt with fruit and after that some pancakes with maple syrup after you ate everything you headed to the Transfiguration classroom, you were a little early but not much so you didn't have to wait much time for the class to start. You had this class with Griffindoors and you sat with a girl named Hermione, she was really smart and you didn't mind that at all but you didn't really talk much with her because you like to be alone and she also was listening to professor Maggonagal every minute and second of the class.

After double Transfiguration, you went to lunch where you ate spaghetti bolognese (bc pasta is the besttttt) and then headed to DADA.

Professor Lupin was really great, he was nice and his ways of teaching were a lot more fun and interesting than in your previous school. You talked about dark creatures, any dark creature that we'd know of, and what it does. It sucked that it ended really quickly but you had Care of Magical Creatures with Hagrid now, you didn't know him yet but with the love, respect, and connection you had with all the animals you couldn't wait for the class.

When the class started hagrid came with a Hippogriff, you knew so much about them, you loved them, once in America, one almost killed you because it wasn't expecting you and you weren't expecting to see it in the forest next to your previous manor.

Hagrid talked about the respect you had to show them and then suddenly asked who'd like to try and pet him. Everyone stood back, you were drawing the hippogriff in your notebook and didn't saw everyone step back. You and a boy with black hair and glasses were standing at the front. 

"Well done Harry, come on." Hagrid said you looked up from your book to see what was happening and harry was going to bow to the Hippogriff in front of us. After a couple of trees, Hagrid put him on the Hippogriff and smacked it on its arse and the Hippogriff ran and then flew in the sky.

When they came back after a couple of minutes the boy, Harry was smiling widely, you guessed he liked it. I mean it is pretty crazy and cool and great to fly on a Hippogriff you thought. Harry came to his friends, Griffindors of course and they all cheered for him.

You could hear Draco complaining and then suddenly he started walking towards the Hippogriff "Yeahhh, your not dangerous at all are you, you great ugly brute!" he shouted getting closer to the hippogriff. The hippogriff stood up on his back legs and knocked over Malfoy with his front legs, then with his front legs still in the air hit Malfoy in the arm. 

You immediately ran over and started waving your hands at the Hippogriff, Hagrid was scared that it would do something to you as well but it didn't it calmed down immediately and then let you pat its head. It was soft and nice.

"Eheyy miss?" he looked at you "y/l/n." you said, he continued "stay here with Buckbeak will yah, you don't need to go to your next class I will tell your teacher what happened, but I gotta take Mr. Malfoy to the Hospital Wing." he said looking at you, you nodded and he quickly walked away in the direction of Hospital wing with Malfoy in his arms. (sorry for the Hagrid's talk, I just don't know how to do it well, I hope it isn't that bad...)

You stayed with Buckbeak for the whole afternoon, Hagrid did come back an hour and a half later from when he took Malfoy to the Hospital Wing, he told you more about creatures and you learned a lot. Hagrid was really nice and you liked him, he knew so much about all animals and he even let you feed Buckbeak.

y/n I don't know what he likes so much about yah, but that ain't never happened beforew, yahh must be very special I can tell." he said as you were about to leave. "Thanks, Hagrid!" you said. "Well, see yahh around, you can come any day you want, just to feed Buckbeak if you'd like." he said "Of course, I will see and I will definitely come." you said "Bye Hagrid, and Buckbeak of course." you said "Byeh" Hagrid said and you walked to Hogwarts.

You went to dinner earlier and decided to pay a visit to Hospital Wing to see how Malfoy is, not that you cared you just wanted to make fun of him for being the stupid arrogant idiot he is.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyy, I'm sorry about the Hagrid talk, I don't know how to do it so I try my best. 

I do hope you liked this chapter, please comment and tell me your opinion. I'm sorry if I won't be able to post tomorrow, I'll try to but I don't know if I will be able to. 

Love you!                -N