2 options

First of all, I would like to say that I'm really sorry for not posting yesterday, I felt sick and my head was hurting so I decided to just go to sleep sooner in how I would be better after a good long sleep, and I was right, it was just what I needed. For anyone who asked, I'm way better now thank you, still not great but better.

Also a huge thank you to every reader, everyone who comments, follows, reads, supports, and votes, thank you sooo much. I love you guys.

Now let's just get back to the story already.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ohhh, you are going to pay for this, you little slut." he was smirking at you. You looked at him in an emotionless expression, you knew you liked him a little bit, but of course not much, you didn't fall for the fuckboys, you weren't scared of him but at that moment all you could do was gulp, as you did his hand quickly wrapped around your neck.

He pushed you, you were pressed against the wall, by him, his cold pale strong hand, wrapped around your neck, not wanting to let go. You were struggling to breast, but of course, you knew how to defend yourself and he didn't know that.

You held your arm up and punched down in the middle of his arm which was holding your neck, hid hand didn't move, but of course you knew that. You took that as an opportunity and wrapped your other arm around his neck, you pulled him close to you and then looked deep into his eyes as he did the same with yours. He was distracted so you quickly pushed your leg up in such a force and kicked him in his balls, he let go of your arm and scrambled onto the floor. He was in pain, and you were struggling to breathe, you were taking deep breaths and then looked at him.

"You, are going to PAY for this RIGHT NOWWW!" he shouted, but not too loud, so no one would hear you two. He stood up and ran your way, you tried to get away but he caught you, "Oh no, you are not going anywhere y/n." he said and smirked.

He slammed you next to a wall again, his arm around your throat, again... he brought his face close to your and slowly bit his lip, you were looking at him shocked and of course, he was beautiful, in the moonlight his pale skin and light hair shining. 

He took out his wand and performed to spells, without taking his hand off of you. When he performed the first spell you realized you couldn't talk anymore, and when he performed the second all you remembered was closing your eyes and falling into a deep dreamless sleep, before waking up again.

When your eyes started to open up, you at first couldn't realize where you were until it hit you, green, silver black, a smell of the man cologne Dior Sauvage, a soft surface on which you were laying, probably a bed, not any bed, his bed. You tried to move your hand and realized something hurt, you slowly moved your head a little to look at your hands above your head, handcuffs, handcuffs were around your heads, tied to the corned of the bed.

"Had a good sleep Luv?" a voice said almost sarcastically, his voice, it was soft and harsh, deep and high, addictive and annoying all at the same time. You tried to say something but you still couldn't, he still hasn't lifted the spell. You moved your head to see him sitting in a chair not looking at you but admiring a glass with a drink in it, sitting in his hands.

 You moved your head to see him sitting in a chair not looking at you but admiring a glass with a drink in it, sitting in his hands

He snapped his head in your direction, looking directly into your eyes, smirking at the sight. "You cannot talk, I haven't lifted the spell yet. Now you are going to listen to me and obey me, well I suggest you do, I'm going to give you two options, you can choose. The first option, I release you from your handcuffs and then we go to sleep, I want you to spend the whole night here and you have to be with me and do anything and everything I want for the whole weekend..." you already knew nothing could be worse, he started talking again "or, option two, I don't release you from your handcuffs, we have a dirty night, maybe a shower after, and you spent just tomorrow doing anything and everything I want and maybe just hang around me and my friends on Sunday. These are your two options, choose."

You were in shock, what were you supposed to choose, well definitely not the second one, so probably the first one was what you thought. 

You looked at him one eyebrow raised and gulped, you started to open your mouth to show that you cannot talk. He waved his hand and your voice returned. "Now, don't do anything stupid y/n, I have put the silencing spell on this dorm, so shouting won't help you." you looked him dead in the eyes, knowing there is nothing you can do, and nodded. "I guess I'm going with the first one then, but if I kill you in your sleep, it is your fault." you said calmly.

"Alright then Luv." he said and waved his hand, now making your handcuffs disappear, "the door is locked, I put a spell on it, I hid your wand, I assure you you won't find it, so don't try anything, sooner you go to sleep sooner you will wake up dear." was all he said, he got into the bed right next to you, he only wore boxers and you only wore an oversized shirt and underpants.

The shirt wasn't your and you didn't even want to know how it got there, you could feel his warm presence under the blanket. It was kinda cold but you didn't dare or want to go near him for warmth. You closed your eyes and tried to fall asleep.

After about 20 minutes you were really cold, you didn't know what to do "D- Draco, I-I'm kinda c-cold." as you said that you thought he was already sleeping,  but he certainly wasn't as you could feel a warm strong arms wrap around your waist and pull you closer to his body. His arm then grabbed your face and tried to bring it on the other side, he tried to turn you, so you would be looking at him and you let him. You turned and looked at him, he smiled at you, like actually smiled, not smirked, SMILED! and then his warm lips touched your forehead, giving it a short, peck. You fell asleep in his arms, you actually felt good and loved when you did.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope u guys liked this, if you did please comment and vote if you want to.

I love you sooooo much, thank you for reading! 

-N