Together

"Y/n why don't you go calm down in a guest room as you will clearly be spending at least this night here, and I will discuss some things with m/n" said your dad, looking directly at your mother's eyes, to make sure she stayed quiet, he then looked at you and smiled softly.

You nodded and walked to the other room and closed the doors, everyone else have seemed to go away already. You leaned on the wall and took a deep breath of frustration. After a few seconds of taking deep breath, you could hear someone coming down the stairs, as you were standing in the hall.

"Y/n, are you okay?" you could hear Draco's voice ask you, coming closer to you. You turned around and looked at him "Honestly?...no I'm not," you answered "can you show me to a room...I'd like to go lay down, try to relax, I'm honestly not feeling okay." you gave him a weak smile and then took another deep breath.

"Of course, come with me." you thought you saw him smirk, but you ignored it. The both of you walked up the stairs, one beside the other. You then walked down a hall and stopped at a room with black door, almost at the end of the hall.

He opened the door and walked in "This is one of our guest bed rooms, which will be your room now, and," he then walked to the door next to it, which were at the end of the hall "this is my room."

It was a beautiful room, with dark walls and a huge bed with green sheets, you could also see a walk-in closet and a bathroom. Draco walked into his room, and sat on the bed, then patted the space next to him, inviting you to come sit next to him.

You sighed and walked next to him, "I'm sorry, for acting so stupid..it's just that I have just met my dad, and again my mother had to ruin everything. Can't she just keep her nose out of my stuff for once?! ughhh this is supposed to be a happy moment not a shitty thing...I just feel so tired" you said and sighed again.

He looked at you and smiled, he grabbed your chin gently and made you look at him, he kissed your lips softly, "Why don't you rest then? I'll be with you all the time my love, you deserve some sleep, if not that, at least rest." 

You smiled and nodded "Okay, I would actually love that just please be with me, I need you right now," you answered and leaned on his shouled.

He chuckled and then said "Of course my love." he then kissed your head and hugged you tightly, comforting you.

He then stood up and went to his walk-in closet. He came out of it with a big shirt of his and two pairs of boxers. He walked to the bed and threw the shirt and a pair of boxers to you. 

"Will that be alright?" he asked, pointing at the clothes you were now holding in your hands. "Yes, thank you baby." you answered and stood up. You walked to the bathroom and changed in the clothes he got for you.

You walked back in the room and over to him, who was also already in his boxers, he opened his arms, and you snuggled close to his chest. You both hugged and cuddled for a few seconds and then parted, you walked in the bathroom, where he got you a new toothbrush and the both of you started brushing your teeth.

After you brushed your teeth, he picked you up and carried you to his bed. He gently placed you down on the bed and covered you with the blanket, he then came in the bed as well and pulled your body close to his. You both were now spooning, his arms were around your waist, pulling you close to him, his leg over yours, the both of you snuggling together.

You were really tired of everything as was he, you closed your eyes and took a deep breath "I love you Draco." you said and let the breath out, "I love you too y/n." he said and eventually the both of you fell asleep, cuddling together.

-------------------------------------------------------

wow okay...it's a bit short and I'm sorry but..

guys, again I'm so incredibly sorry for not posting, I had an author's block and didn't want to make the chapters boring and stupid, also school and everything...I will post more, I'll try as much as I can.

There is something I'd like to say, a lot of yall are saying Draco r*ped her and yes, basically it is true, he did...but she enjoyed it? well the thing is, if you don't like it I'm really sorry but you do get a warning when smut comes on, so yeah...

Also to anyone who doesn't like y/n's style, I always write something like "if you don't like it, you can imagine a totally different thing" at the bottom of the reference pictures.

Besides all of that thank you so much for all the support, please comment what you think and vote if you want to, no pressure! This really means so much to me, thank you so much guys!!

Love you!   -N