First Day

When you woke up, the first thing you saw was a couple of silver fish swimmig in the water right outside the window. They were beautiful, so peaceful and calm. You stood up from the bed, you slept pretty good and were really excited about exploring the school since it was only Saturday.

You put on a comfy outfit, since you didn't have to wear your uniform because it was the weekend. ( choose between next two outfits, without the hat on the second one though)

 ( choose between next two outfits, without the hat on the second one though)

You took your bag with a book, your notebook you like to write in and a pen inside of it

You took your bag with a book, your notebook you like to write in and a pen inside of it. (in the notebook you moastly write lyrics for new songs or journal about your days)

You walked trough the hallways in silence, just looking around. When you finally reached the exit to the yard you smiled and walked out. Your direction was the lake, you just wanted to chill writing down some new song lyrics.

"Ahhhhh" you sighed siting down next to a huge tree. You stared at the lake admiring how beautifull nature is, you opened your notebook and started writing. After about 15 minutes you put the notebook at your left side and took a book out and started reading.

"Well, hello there..." said a voice you knew to good now. "Reading something, I see?" he said raising an eyebrow "probably just some childlish book with a happy ending huh?...thats pathetic" he finished. You laughed at his words "Yes, yes I'm reading and for a fact the book is called 'How It Ends', I wouldn't really say it's happy though" you looked him in the eyes "it is about the midst of an apocalypse, a man struggles to reach his pregnant wife, who is thousands of miles away..." you said again now with completly serious face. "Besides is not like you know how to read." you added smirking at him.

He looked at you with a serious face "And what is that over there" he pointed at your notebook "is it a notebook?" he asked wanting to say something else but you cut him off "No shit Sherlock!" you said with an anoyed tone in your voice."Is it your diary?" he said "Can I read it?" he added "No, and it's not-" you were cut of when he grabbed your notebook, without letting you finish.

Your were in shock but quickly stood up, looking at him angrily "Ahhhh, give it back." you said anoyed. He ignored you and opened it up, he then started reading out loud from the middle of the page.

(disclaimer: the lyrics down there are from Billie Eilish and one of her songs 'No Time To Die' I'm absolutely in love with that song, she's truly amazing, the video at the start is that exact song.)

"I let it burn. You're no longer my concern. Faces from my past return, another lesson yet to learn. That I'd fallen for a lie, you were never on my side. Fool me once, fool me twice, are you death or paradise?" when he started reading you tryed to reach for it but he held it above his head, laughing at your actions durning reading "Now you'll never see me cry, there's just no time to die." once he read that you had enough, you kicked him in the balls, not that hard, but hard enough for him to fall on the floor.

You took your notebook back, looked at him and said "Next time I'll do it harder so I'm warning you don't fuck with me!"

He was in a pain for only a couple of seconds and then he started lauging "Hahah, sure you can do it harder, but do it in my bed tonight sweetie." you almost choked on the air when he said that, he chuckled at your reaction "Yeah, you will choke on a part of my body like that tonight as well, pretty sure you know what part though..." you were in shock but then you said "We'll see who will be choking tonight Malfoy" you said with an emotionless expresion on your face "Well I won't be, thats for sure." he said back "Yeah your right" you said, he looked at you eyebrow raised "you won't be choking tonight, you'll be dead by the evening if you'll talk like that to me... I'm stronger than you think and I, well I have no problems with beating you to death." you said, he was shocked by your comeback.

You looked at him again grabbed your bag and was about to leave, when he grabbed your arm pulling you back into his strong body. "Don't talk like that sweetie, your not the only one who's strong here" he warned you, he grabbed your face and pushed you against a tree. "And what the hell was those lyrics about...you are a depressed slut though, so I wasn't suprised, not really." he said smirking, you was about to slap him, when he cought your palm looking at you with an eyebrow raised. "Want to slap me, huh?" he still holding your palm in the air pushed it back, above your head when he realized something.

He than smirked at himself and slid something of your finger. You looked at his face and then immediately realized, what he slid of your finger was your father's gift ring to you. You pushed him with all power and yelled "Give! It! Back!!!" you looked at him with the most mad face you ever held. "Ahhh, care about this, do you? well if you want it back you'll have to do something for me." he said. You were about to punch living shit out of him, when someone tapped your shoulder.

It was professor Snape "Something wrong over here?" he asked, before you could say anything Draco answered "Everything is ok, professor." you were so angry, about to say something when he said something again "Why are you here professor, is something wrong?" he asked "Well I need to speak to you Draco, now." Snape said looking over at Draco. Draco smirked at you and looked back at Snape "Of course professor." he said, you saw him slid your ring on his pinky and walk off with Snape.

You were furious, how dare he you thought. It was afternoon now so you headed back to the common room. You boxed your boxing bag for at least an hour and then headed to lunch. He wasn't there so you just ate the lunch and went back to your dorm. All you did for the rest of the day was completing the lyrics, writing a part of the melody for it on your guitar(or piano), boxing a little after and that was it.

You took a shower, put on an oversized t-shirt like always and went to bed. You didn't go to dinner since you weren't hungry and you knew if you saw him there you would probably beat him to death.

You fell asleep soon, tired of all the boxing and well, Draco... Right before you fell asleep you heard something but was to tired to reply or say anything back or even be in shock, since it happend every evening, you were used to it. "You have to get it back, it's the only way you can do it, the only way you can communicate back." the beautiful soft voice said and then you drifted off to sleep

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so this is all for today. I hope you guys like it and all the drama there isn't much yet, but belive me every chapter is gonna bring more.

Do you have any ideas who's voice she is hearing, or who her dad is?

Please comment, it means a lot, tell me your oppinion, if you like it, if there should be more sass or just more family drama... I love to read every single comment it brings me motivatin for writing more.

I appriciate and love you! Nia