Friends

You woke up in your warm bed as Friday morning came.

It was around two months from your talk with Draco where he told you he wants you two to be friends, as much as you despised the idea of being his friend, you had to over him, that weekend and do whatever he said, so you had to be his friend. And honestly, it wasn't bad at all, he gave you space, you did things normally.

Sometimes you hung out with him and some of his friends, you two became really good friends in the past two months, he told you about his family and you told him a little something about yours. Besides hanging out with him, you have hung out with Luna and Thestrals as well as with Hagrid and Buckbeak, Luna and Draco were two friends you grew really close with. Draco still made some jokes about you and could be a real fucking jerk, but that happened rarely now, he didn't spend that much time with you as he had gotten himself a girlfriend.

Yes, he had gotten himself A GIRLFRIEND, it didn't bother you, but you were surprised as he was known as the player/fuckboy. He spent a lot of time with her, it wasn't just any girl though, it was a light brown haired girl, with dark brown eyes, she was a Slytherin, she wasn't really nice and didn't like you hanging out with Draco, your really good friend.

The girl's name was Aria, she hung out with Pansy, Astoria, Daphne, and other girls, though you didn't really understand her, the girls she was hanging out with were all Draco's sluts...

You were happy with having Luna as your friend, as sane and calm as she was she could be a badass, she was really smart and knew how to cheer up somebody, she was an angel but also could be a baddie.

That was all your life at Hogwarts but then there was another thing you had learned, and sealed with, your family, your REAL family.

You still didn't know who your parents were, but in the last month, you had learned how to speak directly to them, that they could hear you. And the even more exciting thing was you had talked with your dad a couple of times, it was hard, you had to concentrate on one emotion and try to multiply it, once you did that you had to think of your family and then just start talking, it could be out loud or just in your mind.

You learned a few things about your dad, his voice was quite deep, kinda scary, he didn't really laugh except if you talked in dark humor, he found that stuff really funny. You didn't mind his sense of humor, it was dark, he was dark, well his personality. As far as you knew him what wasn't much, all you knew was that and that he missed you, that it is too dangerous for you near him and another weird thing. He had told you once again that you are more powerful than you think.

You had wondered many times what that meant even asked him, but he couldn't tell you more he only ever just said that you will see for yourself when the time will come.

So yeah, your life was pretty crazy,  but in a good way. You felt good until you got a letter from your adoptive parents or anything like that.

You stood up from your bed and as soon as you did you heard a deep "Morning little devil." the voice was deep and serious,  it sounded a little evil, but that gave it the satisfaction. It was your dad, you knew the second you heard it, 'little devil' or 'psycho' were also two nicknames he would use while talking to you. Honestly, you loved the two nicknames.

"Morning dad." you answered out loud, it looked like you were talking to the air, the communicating had become easier with some time of doing it, still not really easy, but pretty easy.

"Have you slept well?" he asked, you collected a fresh pair of your uniform and went in the bathroom, to get ready.

"Yes, indeed I had slept well, how about you?" you asked wetting your toothbrush, putting on toothpaste, and then brushing your teeth.